• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar theft stopped!

cpprhead59

We are the music makers...we are the dreamers of d
This was a story in our newspaper today. I know the owner and his family and they are nice people. He does have a nice little shop too.

Don't go trying to steal cigars in Scranton!!

Also - I can post the articles I write for this family of newspapers on finance too...hahahha j/k.

The would-be robber had good taste at least.

Now thats a good customer, thats when its time to put out a cigar on his hand so he doesn't try it again

I watched this on 16 last night, I thought it was funny how these two took care of business. They said the theif got a broken jaw over this too.

What VSGs are $534 a box?
Ouch.

-Rob

Not quite sure who the real thief is here?

But I sure would like to have seen this guy go down! I hope he gets hit for all the damages to the shop as well.

I tend to tolerate it when I pick up a tail in the humidor. I don't like it, but I understand.

Haha, not a bad read. A cigar shop is one of the last places I would choose to rob, I mean, some of the guys at my local are BIG.

Haha, not a bad read. A cigar shop is one of the last places I would choose to rob, I mean, some of the guys at my local are BIG.

If that guy tried this at The Outlaw, he would find out how Outlaw they are there. LOL!!! But I'm glad to see the guy subdued. Probably won't be visiting that B&M shop any time soon. :laugh:

Ouch.

-Rob

Holy crap. Wizards maybe?

Wizards come in boxes of 37. The article says it was a box of 24 - so he is charging $22.25/stick. Wow!
He may not have been actually charging that much. You know how exaggerated values are in busts. "...arrested with an ounce of marijuana worth an estimated $54,000..." :D

Not that I know anything! :rolleyes:

I hope that is the case.

Ouch.

-Rob

Holy crap. Wizards maybe?

Wizards come in boxes of 37. The article says it was a box of 24 - so he is charging $22.25/stick. Wow!
He may not have been actually charging that much. You know how exaggerated values are in busts. "...arrested with an ounce of marijuana worth an estimated $54,000..." :D

Not that I know anything! :rolleyes:

I hope that is the case.

Maybe it was ESGs...
I hope! :whistling:

-Rob

[/quote]
Maybe it was ESGs...
I hope! :whistling:
-Rob
[/quote]

That still isn't retail. :angry: