• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Wish List

Geeze, and to think is a hot thread on another board. Give you guys an inch to put up your wish lists of cigars that you covet, and you throw the inch back at me. Oh well, your loss. Specially with all these giving souls around here. Well there are a couple wish lists on this board and on another board I am going to fill I think. Granted it will have to wait until after xmas when I deploy overseas. But a couple guys are going to be really happy.

Emo

:D

My wish list

1 of anything from the year 1954

the smoothest, mildest,creamiest cigar you have ever smoked

DT

Merry Xmas

Hey when you get deployed let me know where you're headed. I hear Santa does special things all through out the year!!

Robb, send me your snailer. ;) Shadowryder, I deploy January 3 so I will have the opportunity to sample several goodies. As far as smoothest, creamiest, mildest goes, I'd have to say a Macanudo...

Emo

Dear Santa,
I have never had the experience of smoking a real live ISOM. If it is at all possible, I would like any ISOM that you think would be a good first. I'm new here, so I understand if you couldn't help me. By the way, Thanks for the job you do, and God bless you and your family while you're away.
TxRedneck

Being able to smoke nothing but Dunhill Cubans(damn you Devin! ;) :D ).

I've been craving a Quai d'Orsay Imperial since 2001!

I didn't smoke a Cohiba Esplendido or Robusto in 2002 either.... and I really love those.

That's all.

Sam J.

Sam, send me your snailer! I just so happen to have something you may crave!! :D

PM sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a thousand thank you's in advance.

FAIR WARNING -- I don't usually forget good deeds either.
Robb :thumbs:

I'm looking to try some CAO L'ann Cameroon's if anyone would like to work a trade?? :lookup: :lookup: