• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarBid Mega Herf

Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a
Get your tickets to Cigars International’s Mega-Herf
before they’re gone!

Saturday, May 1st 2004, 3:00pm - 9:00pm

(located @ CI's old & now vacant warehouse)

Hello CigarBid members! Okay gents: mark your calendars! CigarFest 2004 is here. There’s only 300 tickets available, so reserve yours now – they will sell out fast.

Hey, what’s CigarFest anyway, you ask? Hmmm. Let’s see: 15 of the best cigar makers in the business, 30+ free cigars and other freebies, micro-brew samples, live music, a down-home pig roast, and 300 fellow CI cigar nuts, all gathered in our old, empty warehouse. No, it ain’t the Four Seasons, and yes, it will be one helluva good time. Come join us! Tickets are a steal at only $50.

Featuring:
15 cigar manufacturers with free samples of their finest
Meet some of the top makers in the business
2 cigar rollers demonstrating the art of cigar making
Tasty beverage samples from local micro-breweries
Photo-op with a Playboy Playmate
Fabulous food including a Pig Roast!
No event is complete without a mechanical bull
Live music: The Craig Thatcher Band + more
Pre-herf blowout specials at our retail store
You’ll leave with a bag full of cigars!

Cigar Manufacturers that will be attending:
Tabacalera Perdomo (owner Nick Perdomo and a master roller)
Drew Estate (owner Jonathan Drew, Marvin & the Drew Estate gang)
5 Vegas Cigars
Altadis (Playboy and Romeo y Julieta cigars, plus a Playmate!)
CAO Cigars
Camacho Cigars
Carlos Torano Cigars
Cusano Cigars (with owner Mike Cusano)
Felipe Gregorio Cigars
General Cigar (makers of Macanudo, Punch, Partagas, etc.)
Gurkha Cigars (with owner Kaizad Hansotia)
Indian Tabac (with owner Rocky Patel)
La Aurora Cigars
Puros Indios Cigars
U.S. Cigars (makers of Helix, Astral, Vega Talanga, etc.)
Victor Sinclair (with Roberto the master roller)
and more...

Get your tickets here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reserve your tickets now, but please note that tickets will be mailed around April 1st. Hurry because this event is limited to 300 tickets!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else going? Got my ticket tonight so I can't bail at the last minute like usual.

That sounds like an awesome event!. I'll have to save up some cash and do that next year or something.

No more replies?!!! CC you coming down? Where's Bobby? Come on guys, going to be a great time.

You guys staying over? Going to get a room at the Comfort Suite. They have a deal for guys going to the fest. A block of rooms there and at the Sleep In. Also, there are 50 tickets for an after hour party on cigarbid for auction. 9-12 is the after even. Hoping to win a ticket thats why I'm going to tay over instead of driving home. Plus I'll like the idea of a room throughout the afternoon if I need to crash or change.

I got my tickets..... one for me and one for my brother... we're not staying over.....

YET :cool:

That's just 30 minutes from Devin's...I'll bet he'll be there to pick up the Macanudo's :sign:

We're staying over and going to the after hour event.

What hotel? Staying at the Comfort Suites myself with some brothers from MA/CT. Also going to the after hours event. Can't wait to find out where its at.

Bill , Shane It will be great to see you all again. Bacchus and BkCloud114
I'm looking forward to meeting you both. :thumbs:

Check your calendar, that original post looks like the 2004 event. 2005 is Saturday, April 9

jaxstraww said:
What hotel? Staying at the Comfort Suites myself with some brothers from MA/CT. Also going to the after hours event. Can't wait to find out where its at.
[snapback]167107[/snapback]​

We'll be staying at the Comfort Suites also.

Going to be one hell of a party. The Comfort Suites won't forget the "Cigar group" anytime soon.

Anybody get their tickets in the mail yet?