• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarBid Mega Herf

Four days!!!!!

Bobby--I'll give you a call Saturday afternoon. Trying to work out a lunch with a few guys from CC around 12:30-2:30 then off to the expo center. Let me know if that sounds good to you.

Bacchus and I will see you gentlemen on Saturday!

Bobbyson1a said:
You got it. I'll be at CI around 12;00 12:30.
[snapback]177475[/snapback]​

Wow.... I'm coming from NYC, should I be there that early, is it that crowded?

BkCloud114 said:
Bobbyson1a said:
You got it. I'll be at CI around 12;00 12:30.
[snapback]177475[/snapback]​

Wow.... I'm coming from NYC, should I be there that early, is it that crowded?
[snapback]177633[/snapback]​

Where going to the CI store Then down the block to the Brew Works to grab a bite.

If your at the store your more then welcome to join us.

Cigars are pack I can't wait.Guys have a safe trip and i'll see you all there. :thumbs:

Bobby, we'll probably be seeing you at CI at lunch time. Everything's pack and I'm heading to grab to sleep.

Bill , Shane It was great to see you guys again.
Will it was a pleasure to meet you. :thumbs:

Hoope to see you all soon.

Wow..... had a great time.
Met alot of great people had alot of great smokes. Sorry I did not get a chance to meet up with anybody, I never realized how crowded it would be. I will definitely make plans to meet up with you guys the next time.

Anybody see the poor kid in the cigar costume, Mr Blunt...... he looked Sh*tfaced by the end of the day, everytime I saw him he hand another drink in his hand.

Bobby, good to see you again my friend.

Shane, good to have met you finally.

I was a little worried when we didn't catch up at the main herf. It was a pleasure guys. Had a great time. Writing up a little write up now about the events. Glad I met the crew though.