• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarbid

I couldnt get the CHIMP to work for me :(

Yeah, for some reason the graph won't work.

If you do check "Show Links?", that'll give you the direct links to the auctions. Good enough for me!

Edit: Actually, an update on the CHIMP applet-y-thing.

For some reason or another, it completely ignores the dates that one inputs. It's pulling up auctions from well over a few months ago (pre-SCHIP price hike), so it's proving to be extremely inaccurate with pricings. :(

I have used them in the past and the prices were great! I am sure there is better out there but it's perfect for newbs like myself.

I just had to get over the bid to win mentality, and focus on finding the deals. They can be found. Picked up a box of Fuente Don Carlos #2's for 211.00. At least I thought that was a good buy. (Please don't crush me if it wasn't). Most recently a box of Man O War double corona's for 78 bucks.

The deals can be found

It is the devil. I "sinned" there twice in the last 3 days.

:blush:

Reading your post and then seeing your avatar...well, certain devilish thoughts were the first to come into my mind.

:laugh:

Reading your post and then seeing your avatar...well, certain devilish thoughts were the first to come into my mind.

Unfortunately Dita is not available on c-bid.

That damn site gets me every time. I try to stay away but I see something that is a decent deal and jump on it and in the end I am not sure what kind of deal I really got. I put the blinders on and I get competitive. BAD IDEA.

Anyway, I picked up a box of El Triunfador's and the Padilla Miami 20 smoke sampler for what I thought was a decent price.

Unfortunately Dita is not available on c-bid.

That damn site gets me every time. I try to stay away but I see something that is a decent deal and jump on it and in the end I am not sure what kind of deal I really got. I put the blinders on and I get competitive. BAD IDEA.

Anyway, I picked up a box of El Triunfador's and the Padilla Miami 20 smoke sampler for what I thought was a decent price.

Happens to us all.

Well, seems like I get a box every Wednesday from the UPS guy. I have several friends "new"
to cigars. I'm just getting them in gear with humidors, home and travel. Cutters, lighters, etc....
It's fun for me and yes, there is something in the box for me too. Just doing my part!!!
- KiltLad

oh no! it happened to me ....scored a 5er of AF 8-5-8 ....can't help it....must stop!

If I go a month without placing any bids I get a call from cbid asking if I am ok.

On a positive note, I do have quite a collection of empty brown cardboard shipping boxes.

I just picked up 3 of the Humi-Care Digital adjustable Hygrometers for $16.00 each.
I was going to get them from Rod's store but, when I checked, none were avalable.
Sooo... Cbid!!!

- KiltLad

If I go a month without placing any bids I get a call from cbid asking if I am ok.

On a positive note, I do have quite a collection of empty brown cardboard shipping boxes.
Boxes! those damn boxes...... I have nearly one hundred of them.I cant seem to throw out a nice box.I may have tp put the harley in the front yard becuase my garage is filled with all these small boxes