• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2008, May 3rd

stogieman

" Herf King "
Reaction score
We have about 30 of us from Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / West Point area going and we're staying at the Willowbrook on the resort grounds. I have a VIH pass again which gets me in there at 1300 (1 o'clock). Here's a link to the Split Resort:

http://www.splitrockresort.com/

Post away if your going and where your staying Saturday evening. We'll be having an after-party at the Willowbrook as we have 5 adjoing suites on the ground level that are next to the BBQ area. If your interested in attending our after-party, PM me and we can make arrangements....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Pete, the price includes all the beer and booze you can drink. We couldn't decide who would be the designated driver, this way we can all get bombed...... :D :thumbs: :p

sad006.gif
Not this year.

Hi Charlie. what time does the after party begin and what is the cost? I am driving out and back in the same day but may be able to stop in for an hour or two.

Tazman

Hi Charlie. what time does the after party begin and what is the cost? I am driving out and back in the same day but may be able to stop in for an hour or two.

Tazman

Likewise. I'll be driving in just for the day but would love to stop by for a while. I haven't gotten the details from CI yet, but I got one of the last two Cigarnut tickets that were available so I'll be coming in early that day.

Tazman

Likewise. I'll be driving in just for the day but would love to stop by for a while. I haven't gotten the details from CI yet, but I got one of the last two Cigarnut tickets that were available so I'll be coming in early that day.

Well, the impromptu after-party will be a BYOB and we'll have the BBQ going as well. It will probably start around 2100 (7pm) and go till we drop. More will follow as we get closer....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Myself plus 3 will be heading up once again this year, but with the price increases and less events, it looks like this will be our 5th and last year.

Stogie, let me know whats up with the after party so I can shake your hand.

George

Tazman

Well, the impromptu after-party will be a BYOB and we'll have the BBQ going as well. It will probably start around 2100 (7pm) and go till we drop. More will follow as we get closer....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie, I'm just reading this, and no, I'm not going, but it's a bit confusing. Is it 2100 hrs (9 pm) , or 1900 hrs (7 pm) ?

Gerard.

Tazman

Charlie, I'm just reading this, and no, I'm not going, but it's a bit confusing. Is it 2100 hrs (9 pm) , or 1900 hrs (7 pm) ?

Gerard.

Gerard, you are correct as it it confusing. It starts around 1900 (7pm), sorry for any confusion...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

There nothing official planned yet but I know that we'll be tail gating prior and once we get in, it'll be mayhem :D . Cigar Weekly always has a big table of S / BOTL and a number of the members here are also members there. I plan on arriving around 1000 (10am) Saturday morning and we'll be out an about....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm almost ready.
Cigars...check
HC7....check
Rattlers....check
Camera....check
6 Flavourettes.....check
Beer...check
Gas....check
Mastercard....PRICELESS!!
Just need to pack....whooohoooo!! :thumbs:

I'll be leaving around 10:00am Friday