• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2008, May 3rd

Frankie was talkinng to me about a new blend they are coming out with and ws supposed to send a box for our monthlyherf this month but it looks like we wont have it till next month,

I assumed Delarob was from DE :whistling: but I didn't know about the other stuff. My Grandparents are huge into the Sangurbun. Is he on CP. I've never sen him post. We meet every month at DP. PAss the word along if you can. Next Month Altadis is suppling the smokes, Thanks to you :thumbs:

George

George,

Delarob is a CigarPass member. He use to post on this site when it was 1st www.luismartinez.com and then www.lotl.com. Send ole' Bob a PM and he'll definitely get back with you. I know he posts over at the CBid forums now and then but it will only take him a little nudge and he'll be right back to postin'........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Alright S / BOTL, here are a few more pics that were sent to me that I thought were worthy of posting:

That was this year's Flavorettes with yours truly.

Here's one of Tim Ozgener (President of CAO Cigars) and myself.

Here we have the Flavorettes again along with Rick (rrick57), myself, Fernando (Speedracer) and Tom (hudsonvalley).

If I get more pictures sent to me or other cigar boards have some posted up, I'll ensure to post em' here for everyones pleasure............ :) :thumbs: :cool:

George,

Delarob is a CigarPass member. He use to post on this site when it was 1st www.luismartinez.com and then www.lotl.com. Send ole' Bob a PM and he'll definitely get back with you. I know he posts over at the CBid forums now and then but it will only take him a little nudge and he'll be right back to postin'........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Really Charlie, on:

www.LOTL.com

I had no idea... :laugh:

George,

Really Charlie, on:

www.LOTL.com

I had no idea... :laugh:

Back in the late 90s and prior to Cigar Pass, this site was known as Lovers of the Leaf........ ;)

Smart guy!!!!!

:sign: