• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest III

ANyone got any tickets to this taht they would be willing to part with? They are sold out at CI.

slevy007

Got my tickets today, yeah!! :laugh:

Where are you staying IF you are staying over night? And if so, what nights are you staying?
We were going to stay Friday night, but I think we are going up Saturday instead. But since it's our anniversary that weekend, and she was cool enough to go there, maybe I should re-think it :whistling:

Where are you guys staying? And is Brewmeister gonna be close too?

:( Well i can't make the fest due to wedding in family. So if anyone is looking for a ticket I have one for sale.

We were going to stay Friday night, but I think we are going up Saturday instead. But since it's our anniversary that weekend, and she was cool enough to go there, maybe I should re-think it :whistling:

Where are you guys staying? And is Brewmeister gonna be close too?

HerfinOne and I are staying at one of the cottages at the resort. they had run out of rooms in the main building by the time I attempted to get a room. And I can see some distinct advantages to being in one of the cottages vs. in the main building. :D

Tim was able to get a room at the main building. So he will be close. :)

That is very cool that she doesn't mind going to the 'Fest on your anniversary. Don't loose that one. She's a keeper!

On top of that, it's double cigars for you. :laugh:

anyone have 1 extra ticket? i will pay/trade for it, and i will even give you the smokes and the humidor!! please! pm me!

Chuck, aka durin ticket is on its way got money order thanks have fun and don't smoke to many stogies

FYI - Just received this email.

Get your tickets to the CigarFest '06 "Pre-Fest" Brunch before they're gone!

Saturday, May 6th

If you're receiving this email, that means you are among the exclusive cigar lunatics joining us for CigarFest '06...now less than 3 weeks away! We've put together an optional added feature that will allow a small group of only 150 fellow herfers access to the "pre-fest" brunch. Join us for a laid back atmosphere and delicious brunch spread including breakfast buffet and omelette station. The intimate setting allows you to meet and greet numerous cigar makers and industry luminaries in a cozy, informal environment. Smoke, mingle and be happy as you fill your belly before the 'Fest!

The brunch begins at 10:30am on the day of the event (Saturday, May 6th). Tickets are only $30. It's also an early entry “pass” to the event floor for all CigarFest ticket holders. Only 150 seats are available, so reserve yours now before it fills up!

I'm in... LINK

Edited to add link.

Saturday, May 6th

If you're receiving this email, that means you are among the exclusive cigar lunatics joining us for CigarFest '06...now less than 3 weeks away! We've put together an optional added feature that will allow a small group of only 150 fellow herfers access to the "pre-fest" brunch. Join us for a laid back atmosphere and delicious brunch spread including breakfast buffet and omelette station. The intimate setting allows you to meet and greet numerous cigar makers and industry luminaries in a cozy, informal environment. Smoke, mingle and be happy as you fill your belly before the 'Fest!

The brunch begins at 10:30am on the day of the event (Saturday, May 6th). Tickets are only $30. It's also an early entry “pass” to the event floor for all CigarFest ticket holders. Only 150 seats are available, so reserve yours now before it fills up!

I'm in... LINK

Edited to add link.

Us, too!

Saturday, May 6th

If you're receiving this email, that means you are among the exclusive cigar lunatics joining us for CigarFest '06...
I'm in... LINK

Edited to add link.

DOAH! Got to wait until HerfinOne gets back from lunch as he is the one that ordered the tickets. He would have received the email. $30 per ticket sounds a lot more reasonable than the price they were asking for tickets to the "After-Fest SHINDIG" at last years Cigar Fest. :D

DOAH! Got to wait until HerfinOne gets back from lunch as he is the one that ordered the tickets. He would have received the email. $30 per ticket sounds a lot more reasonable than the price they were asking for tickets to the "After-Fest SHINDIG" at last years Cigar Fest. :D

HerfinOne and I will be at the CigarFest '06 Pre-Fest Brunch. Ben just ordered our tickets. :thumbs:

WOO HOO!!!! :D

HerfinOne and I will be at the CigarFest '06 Pre-Fest Brunch. Ben just ordered our tickets. :thumbs:

WOO HOO!!!! :D
COOL!!