• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarMan Andy sows destruction

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
Andy generously sent me the Berger and Argenti Quad Maduro I wanted to try. Problem is he also sent almost every other Nic I've been curious about!

I think this one will have to go back instead of forward. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Andy, and watch your back. :p

Steve

Way to go Andy, I hope you're enjoying the new Winnebago. Enjoy em' Steve as they are some tasty sticks.........

Way to play Andy! Looking forward to the review Steve!
Good idea, Greg. I tried the B&A Mooch Nat PC and loved it. Creamy and sweet with just the right spice and their perfect construction.

I was amazed at how most of the cigars Andy sent me were new to me. I'm curious about the Savenilli, too.

Hopefully, I can surprise Andy half as well. ;)

You are very welcome for the sticks.

To give you all a heads up, the Entubar has a protruding Ligero leaf at the foot. This is a 22 ring gauge of Ligero. We are going to release a VERY limited release around July this year. It will be called "V32". We are only making 1000 boxes. This is the Entubar Quad Maduro, non box press with a 32 ring gauge Ligero. Keep your eyes out for it. It is a but kicker... I will keep you all posted on when and where you can get them.

Also we just released the Mooch Maduro. A special hybrid tobacco with Nicaraguan binder and filler. MSRP $5-$7 depending on size.

To give you all a heads up, the Entubar has a protruding Ligero leaf at the foot. This is a 22 ring gauge of Ligero. We are going to release a VERY limited release around July this year. It will be called "V32". We are only making 1000 boxes. This is the Entubar Quad Maduro, non box press with a 32 ring gauge Ligero. Keep your eyes out for it. It is a but kicker... I will keep you all posted on when and where you can get them.

Also we just released the Mooch Maduro. A special hybrid tobacco with Nicaraguan binder and filler. MSRP $5-$7 depending on size.
Do you work for B&A?

You included a Mooch Maduro Corona in the selection which I just smoked. I liked the Nat Minnie better but the Maddie was very good.

Do you work for B&A?

You included a Mooch Maduro Corona in the selection which I just smoked. I liked the Nat Minnie better but the Maddie was very good.

Yep