• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarmony

TugBoat

Just wanted to say thanks to Mark (N2Advnture). I placed an order from Cigarmony last week and it arrived yesterday. Real quick shipping and great job packaging, nothing had a chance to be damaged.

I wanted to say if anybody is thinking about ordering some of the blank boxes Mark has on closeout it is worth it. I ordered a few and cleared up a lot of space in my coolador. It was filled to the max and now I can probably squeeze in another box or two.

Cigarmony is defiantly my #1 supplier of accessories.

Just wanted to say thanks to Mark (N2Advnture). I placed an order from Cigarmony last week and it arrived yesterday. Real quick shipping and great job packaging, nothing had a chance to be damaged.

I wanted to say if anybody is thinking about ordering some of the blank boxes Mark has on closeout it is worth it. I ordered a few and cleared up a lot of space in my coolador. It was filled to the max and now I can probably squeeze in another box or two.

X2...Mark and cigarmony is top notch.

x3

Mark takes customer service and satisfaction to the extreme. His Oregon Scientific wireless hygro system is indispensable in helping me keep a close watch on my stash.

Wilkey

Eh. He's OK.

He isn't really good at inventory control. You order one thing, he sends you two...and then you tell him about it, and he doesn't charge you for it.
What kind of business man does that? Quite questionable if you ask me.

Keep up the good work!

x3

Mark takes customer service and satisfaction to the extreme. His Oregon Scientific wireless hygro system is indispensable in helping me keep a close watch on my stash.

Wilkey
x4, :thumbs:

Brian

I can't let a Cigarmony thread go by without giving my endorsement as well.

Top notch customer service. :thumbs:

Mark's a great guy, I had a chance to meet him at the first Quad State Herf in Feb of '05. He was kind enough to donate some raffle prizes. :cool:

Good job Mark! :thumbs:

Not sure how I missed this one but thanks for the kind words fellas, I greatly appreciate it!

~Mark

For all the newer guys like myself, Mark is a great vendor and knows how to treat a customer. Whether you order a stand up humi or a pack of bland cigar bands, Mark treats you like your sale is important to him. You don't find that much these days and it is not lost on this newb. Thanks Mark.