• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass 2010 FFL

As great a pickup as Vick was, I have to give GM move of the year to Los for taking Arian Foster @ #24. I had him pegged to go in round 5-6....not 3. I thought he would have a good year but thought Los was crazy for drafting him that high. See how that one turned out.

Wow went the whole frickin season wondering why nobody was using the trash talking boards on the ESPN board, and tonight I find out from Ketch you guys all chat on this spot. Here I thought ya all just were far too mellow to talk trash. Well Grats to those going for the cash.

Wow went the whole frickin season wondering why nobody was using the trash talking boards on the ESPN board, and tonight I find out from Ketch you guys all chat on this spot. Here I thought ya all just were far too mellow to talk trash. Well Grats to those going for the cash.

You're in this league? :sign:

And here are the final results of the CPFFL10 League....

First Place $300 = Los! Congrats man!
Second Place $175 = Chester!
Third Place $100 = Me!

Los will get $50 for the highest single weekly score
Chester will get $50 for the player with the highest single weekly score
Anthony will get $50 for thumping Jim by 100 points
Jim will get $25 for the worst single weekly score
Gary gets a fiver for sucking so badly.

Gentlemen, I had a blast. I apologize for the problems we had due to ESPN but I know what to do for next years league now. Everyone was a great sport, participated, yada, yada, yada... making it that much more fun and easy for me managing my first league.

Winners, please pm me your addresses so I can get out your winnings. I'm not going to go through profiles to find them so let's see how badly you want your money or cigars!

Congrats to all and thanks for running this Brian! :)

Look forward to next year! :D

All of the money orders have been sent out to their respctive owners and Gary's 5'er of goodness :laugh: will be going out Friday.

Thanks to all of you for making this an enjoyable season!

Brian

I wish I could say that it was an enjoyable season. I am sure it was for you....lucky bastard.
Oh well, I guess I will always have next years failure to look forward to.

Jonesy - thanks for running the league. As Ricky Bobby says, "If you aint first, yer last!" I guess that means I tied you this year. Where is my 3rd place $$?

Ketch

Back