• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com 2nd Annual Herf - THE HERF

The Party favors.

IMG_4018-1.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

Awww yeah, looks like someone is calling in the big dogs. Great selection Jay!

Ok....this is bad. Been working like a dog for the last two weeks (even Father's day) getting stuff done, being very productive, setting up tests to be run while I'm gone, and sitting here at work it just hit me like a ton of bricks.....VACATION MODE...!!!.... :laugh: :laugh:

I just realized I don't care about any of this s#!t and would really like a margarita and a nice smoke...... :laugh: I'll be able to slide out of here in a couple of hours and trust me, that's going to happen....

See you guys in about 30 +/- hours for Elephant killing...... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Should have taken the day off Tom...You could be drinking that Margarita, and enjoying that nice smoke!!! :D

See you there Bro!!

day 1

jusr finished up breakfast at wynn..save your money..overpriced and food is best at avg. i should of stuck to bellagio for breakfast.

im going to hearing head to the waterfall for a SLR DC. maybe that will relax me abit..since i have been up since 4am...

day 1

jusr finished up breakfast at wynn..save your money..overpriced and food is best at avg. i should of stuck to bellagio for breakfast.

im going to hearing head to the waterfall for a SLR DC. maybe that will relax me abit..since i have been up since 4am...

Damn, you're a party animal! I'll be arriving tomorrow evening, can't wait for the buffets!

I love the play by play now that some of you are arriving! Makes us even more anxcious to get there. But, time to take a beak from packing, and enjpy a smoke.

I won't be in town till Saturday afternoon so don't wear yourselves out. :laugh:

I can not wait to meet all you guys. My first Herf and with CPer's I will bring some smokes but what is the proper edicate for a herf? Some one please inform me Pm or over the post?
Edicate? Or Etiquette? Well, bring some smokes & money; the rest is all optional. :) (well you might want to introduce yourself)

Cigars are really expensive in Vegas, at least on the strip, and still rather pricey off the strip. So, I recommend that you bring vs. buy. However, there are cigars that you can only buy in Vegas, like at Casa Fuente. Sometimes people give out smokes, but just like bombs, they are gifts; there is no obligation to reciprocate. And you definitely shouldn't get the "Why didn't I get a cigar" attitude or I'll kick your ass! :p

As Rod said, it is $15 for the evening of the HERF; that does not include extra beverages you may want to partake in. Raffle tickets will also be available for prize drawings, and I don't remember what the cost of those will be.

Then there is money needed for the "starving single moms working the poles". ;-) And of course gambling.

Oh .. and if this is your first CP HERF, then you have to enter into the Speed Herf competition!!!!

mojito time....sitting at casa fuente...sipping on a mojito and smoking a SP belicoso..right now life is very nice.....cant wait too see the rest of you guys.

also matty you foo....give pm me ur number...i got a new phone...cory u too...

The Party favors.

IMG_4018-1.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

Wow! :thumbs: I'm not bringing nearly that many lol. I wish I could, but I am only bringing like 6 or 7 cigars. Oh well.

And I am definitely down for the speed herf. I might get sick, but it will be some fun.

I can not wait to meet all you guys. My first Herf and with CPer's I will bring some smokes but what is the proper edicate for a herf? Some one please inform me Pm or over the post?
Edicate? Or Etiquette? Well, bring some smokes & money; the rest is all optional. :) (well you might want to introduce yourself)

Cigars are really expensive in Vegas, at least on the strip, and still rather pricey off the strip. So, I recommend that you bring vs. buy. However, there are cigars that you can only buy in Vegas, like at Casa Fuente. Sometimes people give out smokes, but just like bombs, they are gifts; there is no obligation to reciprocate. And you definitely shouldn't get the "Why didn't I get a cigar" attitude or I'll kick your ass! :p

As Rod said, it is $15 for the evening of the HERF; that does not include extra beverages you may want to partake in. Raffle tickets will also be available for prize drawings, and I don't remember what the cost of those will be.

Then there is money needed for the "starving single moms working the poles". ;-) And of course gambling.

Oh .. and if this is your first CP HERF, then you have to enter into the Speed Herf competition!!!!

I remember the speed herf last year...I had an Opus burning in one hand and my Speed herf stick in the other..I think Alex almost got sick.

I'm still packing, got A LOT to pack!

day 1

Try Bouchon at the Venetian. Best breakfast I have ever had.