• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Herf - May 24, 2008

Beleive me when I tell you ! You will be meeting some of the best guys you will ever meet ! Heck even that ROD guy is a nice guy!
But remember do not go out and party with enerjay, denverdog, bluedragon, and alexgtp.. they are nothing but trouble!! :sign:

Muahahaha, thanks man, I'll keep those names in my mind!

These sound like the dudes to party with in MHO!, My Money Order is on the way Rod! cannot wait to meet you guys! it's been two whole years since We've seen the lights of Vegas, and my Wife and I NEED a vacation. :D

edited to add the wife :love:

Question: Is there anyone in the So-Cal area; specifically San Diego, Riverside, Temecula, Oceanside, that is going to the HERF and wants to link up en-route there??

I tried getting BeyondtheBand to go, but he's gotta race that weekend, so I am bringing another friend with me.

I know I am a newbie on here, but but wanted to know if anyone else wants to link up? I'll do the driving so you can drink to high hell, it would just be the usual splits on gas and/or hotel.

PM me if you are interested.

PS- Keep in mind you'd be riding with the Fuzz, so if we get stopped for speeding, "brass pass" saves your ass! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just no "funny" cigars... :sign: :sign:

With all the great people you can finally put a face too.

tn_gallery_1983_260_11367.jpg

tn_gallery_1983_260_15733.jpg

tn_gallery_1983_260_82716.jpg

tn_gallery_1983_260_40977.jpg

DSCN0289.jpg

Why let people lead you on.

tn_gallery_1983_260_77439.jpg

tn_gallery_1983_260_35441.jpg

I will see you all SOON.

Just got an e-mail from freebern's ol' lady and we're going to the Spearmint Rhino. Not sure where freebern's going to hang out, so one of you guys need to occupy him.

Just got an e-mail from freebern's ol' lady and we're going to the Spearmint Rhino. Not sure where freebern's going to hang out, so one of you guys need to occupy him.

I think everyone will already be at the Rhino with you and freeberns woman..LOL.. He can look for us in the VIP area.

Jay-

Are you buyin bottle service again??????

I am so in......

Will check with Howard to see......

If he's up for it that is.

And if this is your 1st herf room rates don't mean much since most of the guys didn't sleep.

Cory- What holiday boxers will we see this year??????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, hell I don't even DRINK. :laugh:

Info. arrive may 23 9:00am

depart may 27 1:34pm

Looks like I WILL need a place to crash monday night :sign:

My roomies are gone on Monday.

Any takers.

WHat the hell this thing has come up again so fast sweet. I will try and swing it this year inbetween baseball for my son and soccer for my wife.. Have to find a way to go. HAd way to much fun last year. Speed herf!!!!!!!!!! smelt like a freanch hore house after...

I will most definately making an appearance this year. I am currently without internet so if anyone needs to reach me email me at lordkilljoy@gmail.com...I am always willing to help out.

I will most definately making an appearance this year. I am currently without internet so if anyone needs to reach me email me at lordkilljoy@gmail.com...I am always willing to help out.

Slacker!

How can you be without internet? That is un-American!

Mr. Peat is in good old Russia and he has internet!

FYI PPL.

Looks like Imperial Palace has the cheapest rates right now center strip for this weekend. So you can still find a deal.

And looks like a majority of ppl will be at Harrahs and Imperial Palace So im sure thats were the action will be..LOL!! :sign:

This is shaping up to be a great event! Looks like Blue Dragon and I are car pooling down this year. Can't wait to see some of you again and meet the others! It's gettin close!! :thumbs:

OMG its only 36 days away! YES! VEGASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ppl getting close

So does anyone have any after dark plans?

Bars, clubs, strip clubs?

I think im going to PURE one night, not sure about the other nights. I hesitent to comit to anything, im gonna be going crazy there!