• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll take some Gary.... You can leave the Spotted Dick in CT. ;)

PM me your addy...this will head out today!
Jay.....Ummmmm

Wow didn't even remember I posted in here. Ive had a lot going on lately and definitely fucked this up. I'll pm Gary right now and get this back on track.
Jaaaaaaaaaaaason....where are you?

Jay.....Ummmmm

Wow didn't even remember I posted in here. Ive had a lot going on lately and definitely fucked this up. I'll pm Gary right now and get this back on track.

Waiting to receive Gary's package which he told me was being put together this week. You want next Gary?

Jay.....Ummmmm

Waiting to receive Gary's package which he told me was being put together this week.

You want next Gary?
Good to hear...

BINGO!....my slowly balding little brother :thumbs:

Jay.....Ummmmm

Waiting to receive Gary's package which he told me was being put together this week.

You want next Gary?
Good to hear...

Nothing slow about my balding! :laugh:

Send me your addy and I'll get something out to you on Monday.

Jay.....Ummmmm

You want next Gary?
Good to hear...

Nothing slow about my balding! :laugh:

Send me your addy and I'll get something out to you on Monday.
Address sent...

Now, the folks involved that are sending cigars out are all seasoned vets and will follow through in spades. With that said, I would like to get this moving again.

So I ask the age old question...

WHO WANTS SOME?

If anyone wants Jay's home address PM me.

I tried to sign him up for a NAMBLA subsrciption but it said 'Account Already Active'!

Gives new meaning to AAA Roadside Service, don't it!

If anyone wants Jay's home address PM me.

I tried to sign him up for a NAMBLA subsrciption but it said 'Account Already Active'!

Gives new meaning to AAA Roadside Service, don't it!

Strange that you knew exactly where to sign me up.... :whistling:

I got Gary1's package yesterday. Thanks brother.

Garypeddler's package goes out today. DC was pmed to him earlier.

I'll take some.
You got it!.....PM me your address and we'll get out a nice package.

I'll probably wait until Monday to mail it out to avoid this brutal heat wave...

Thanks Gary!

I am leaving on vacation in a few days, so Gary is going to hold onto his end for a few days before sending. I will post up a "who wants some" when I return.

I'll take some.

I'll probably wait until Monday to mail it out to avoid this brutal heat wave...

Thanks Gary!

I am leaving on vacation in a few days, so Gary is going to hold onto his end for a few days before sending. I will post up a "who wants some" when I return.
Sounds good Jeff...enjoy your trip! :thumbs:

I'll take some.

Thanks Gary!

I received Jay's VERY generous package yesterday!

Anejo...La Aroma De Cuba (Mi Amor)...Padron '26...Trinidad (CC)...and the cigar that I have really wanted to try, how you knew was beyond me...an Illusione 888 Candela!!!!

Thank you my little brother...that was awesome :thumbs:

I'll take some.

Thanks Gary!

I received Jay's VERY generous package yesterday!

Anejo...La Aroma De Cuba (Mi Amor)...Padron '26...Trinidad (CC)...and the cigar that I have really wanted to try, how you knew was beyond me...an Illusione 888 Candela!!!!

Thank you my little brother...that was awesome :thumbs:

Very glad it got there safe and you're happy Gary. Enjoy my brother!

I'll take some.

Thanks Gary!

OK Jeff...off it goes as we planned :thumbs:

Priority Mail Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0176 5642 06

I hope you like them!

I'll take some.

Thanks Gary!

OK Jeff...off it goes as we planned :thumbs:

Priority Mail Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0176 5642 06

I hope you like them!

Thanks Gary!

I will let everyone know when they land safely.

Now for the real question:
WHO WANTS SOME???

Status
Not open for further replies.