• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken sorry for the delay package is packed and ready for the post office today.

For some reason I can't get into the USPostal site to print a label so I have to do it the long way and make a trip. I will post the conf. # when I get back later this afternoon.

BenjieV :D

That's OK. I'm gonna speed things up a little and go ahead and ask the question.

Who wants a package of Tennessee class? :D :thumbs: :D

Okay here you go conf# 03041560000804991532. The package is heading at you! Hope you enjoy!

BenjieV ;)

Ok Sarge, I'll be happy to take your Tennessee Box of Class.....

I've had nothin but good things come out of them ther hills'

PM me your snailer and a package of Tennessee Class is yours. Will ship with DC Tuesday. :D

cigarsarge said:
PM me your snailer and a package of Tennessee Class is yours. Will ship with DC Tuesday. :D
PM sent. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: doin the peepee dance :0 :p :D

Got an exceptional package of class from benjiev. :thumbs:

1. CAO Gold Corona
2. LA Luna Madure Furte Corona
3.RYJ Exhibition #4 ISOM
4. AF Hemmingway Signature Maduro
5. AF Hemmingway Work of Art Maduro

Thanks Brother benjiev. It's gonna be hard to follow up this package. OK Big100HD. Incomming headed your way. DC to come tomorrow.

By the way I'm a dummy. I cleaned out my pm box and cleaned out Big100HD's addy with it. If someone out there has it pm me with it. He has been pmed about it. I just don't know when he will see it. Would like to send it off ASAP. :D

:D :0 :p OH ya.....Got the Post office on alert. Notified the local Bomb squad that this is only a drill. :D :D :D

doin the ol' PEEPEE dance :D :D :D :D :D

Benjiev - Very nice play!!!!! AF Hemmingway Classic Maduro - I think I just wet something....

:thumbs: :thumbs: Oh ya....Just got back from the PO....what a nice surprise...... :D

NOW!!! the big question......

Who would like a package of Class? :D :lookup:

Now that I've opened and inspected the contents...I had to get the fire dept here to put the fire out.

Very nice Ken....a true Botl.....

Ramon Allones - Specially Selected (RASS), (4-7/8 x 50)
Opus X - Perfecxion No. 5, (4-7/8 x 40)
Cuesta-Ray Centenario - Pyramid No. 9, (6-1/4 x 52)
C.A.O. Maduro x 2 Toro (6 x 54)
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro (6 x 50)

The question is still out there......

Who wants a package of VA Class? :love: :thumbs: :D

I'll jump on this and accept that package of class from VA. Addy in profile :thumbs:

OK Brandon....I was wondering if this pass was still alive.

I'll get something out to ya in the AM.

Oh, nice tiera....Must be the water out there in Colorado....

I think I'm going to stop drinking Coors. :D

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: OK Brandon

I would have emailed it to ya but I don't have your email.

DR# 420 74011 9101 0385 5574 9265 4508 90

Man!!! Those numbers are getting longer by the day. wheewww!!!

Big100HD, got the package last night. VERY generous of you :thumbs:. I received 10 cigars from Frank, but can't seem to remember them all. A true BOTL that I will definitely not hesistate to deal w/ in the future. Anyway:

WHO WANTS A PACKAGE OF OKLAHOMA CLASS?

:D

wam79 said:
I'll take that Oklahoma class :D

Bill
Well ****.........sorry Wam, I didn't even see your post. PM me your addy and I'll get something out to you in a hurry. Again, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.