• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
me me me!!!!! I'd be happy to except them..But I'll be in Floriada all next week...

If I can only figure out how to post those classy smily faces.

So is this a Yes- Send them? Or a I wish I could accept but I'll be in Fl all week? ???

I don't want to hold things up, I will not be back until Next Sat or Sun. Unless u don't mind holding off until tues or wed to ship that will be ok with me....If not I understand, there will be other times....

Enjoy....

DAYTONA BOUND!!!!!! Life is so SWEET!!!!

Just found out they want to leave tonight.....WOOOHOOOOO

Lets try to keep it moving. Big... you can join back in when you get back. :thumbs:

It's still open. Who wants cigars from Toaster? :)

Mail it out today, but left the DC# in the car- will update later tonight from the home.

Enjoy BenjieV!

Okay Toaster package has arrived at my doorstep. Thank you so much!

WHO WANTS A PACKAGE OF CLASS!

BenjieV :D

I do, I do! Hit me with your best shot, benjiev!! :D (tho Alex Trebek would want you to put that in the form of a question... ;) )

Okay buddy I'll be putting the package together tonight ;) and email you with a confirmation number :D

Comin at ya!

benjiev, what'd ya get?

Posting what was received is the thing keeping all players up to 'class'. :)

I remember most of what I sent, you guys want me to say what was in there or wait for Benji?

(If for whatever reason my play wasn't good enough, let me know and I'll fix it)

Yes, Yes, Yes its still alive I went to download the postage yesterday afternoon but the system would print the shipping label sooo tomorrow its off the to PO with the package ;)

Sorry for the delay Moki ........

Oh by the way he sent me cigars ;)

Seriously I will post the package contents tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks again Toaster.

Okay everyone package went out today confirm. #01038555749321797462.

Package headin for NY

BenjieV ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.