• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever the new "winner" receives his package, post's its contents for the rest of us to read, then he'll ask the question and the process repeats. I think ideally it should get 1-2 winners a week.

Oh I thought I was suppose to smoke all the contents before I posted LOL

Sorry for the delay guys but things have been a little hectic here's what I got

La Aroma De Cuba
CAO MX2 ohhhhh been wanting to try one
Monte De Arts Corona Gorda
HDM Sultan
Quintero Nacionales
Joya Nicaragua Belicoso
Some El Dente Labeled Torpedo

Oh its a Monte #2

plus some great music and a kewl lighter.

Toaster way too nice buddy thanks :D and PHishY great pass thank you

BenjieV :D

benjiev said:
Nah ben, but that's too funny. :D

And it's not my pass. I just helped restart it. That's all.

Toaster my man... WOW. Classy, as always. :thumbs:

vewyphishy said:
benjiev said:
Nah ben, but that's too funny. :D

And it's not my pass. I just helped restart it. That's all.

Toaster my man... WOW. Classy, as always. :thumbs:
:love: Aw Shucks. :p

benjiev said:
La Aroma De Cuba
CAO MX2 ohhhhh been wanting to try one
Monte De Arts Corona Gorda
HDM Sultan
Quintero Nacionales
Joya Nicaragua Belicoso
Some El Dente Labeled Torpedo (monte #2)

Quintero = nice isom imho.
Joya deNic Antano = STRONG. Definitely one of the strongest cigars I've ever smoked- period.

As for the music cd and lighter, I had no idea what kind of music you listen to, so I mixed something up for you.... and everyone always can use an extra torch lighter. :thumbs: Hope you enjoy everything, and especially the MX2 since you've been waiting for one. :)

kwags,

Package has been sent to Moki, who will list what he received and then ask the question.

Then you can answer, if you're quick enough. :D

Kwags, patience my friend he should be getting it today or tomorrow at the latest LMAO

ah... erm... heh. I did receive the package, but I wasn't sure what it was (i got a bunch of other packages that day too), and, erm... heh. I'm not sure I know what was in it! heh. I think it's possible I put the contents away already.

I'll double-check tomorrow. I suck. :( Benjiev, can ya help a brother out here? What was in the package?

moki... you've done this pass injustice. You'll no longer to be allowed to play ever again. FOREVER AND EVER!!!

:sign:

Hurry up and ask the damn question. There are people waiting to get a PIF. :D

While you're at it, get the contents posted... chump.

Okay, I think I found the bag benjiev sent me -- I'm not positive if I took anything out of it or not yet, so benjiev, if this isn't the complete contents as you sent them please let me know! Sorry about this guys... anyway...

2 Romeo y Julieta Clemenceaus Tubos
1 Carlos Toraños Signature
1 ISOM Montecristo #2 (I think? No band...)
1 ISOM Jose el Piedra
1 CAO Criollo Belicoso
1 Port Stafford

Wow... some great sticks Benjiev, thanks man!!!!!! I hope there wasn't more than this in there, this is a great bomb!!

Alright so... who wants some classy moki luvin?? :D

Chime in, and you're the next to be hit by the PIF bomb! :D

gr8full2day said:
I think the correct response is:

I DO!!!!!

:D :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
MMM, the last time I said "I DO" sentenced to life without parol....cost me 24 years and counting...

Vphisy time for you to act as a judge. Put on your black robe and render a verdict.

Let's keep this rolling.

acting as a judge for what? and u want to keep things rolling.

I was simply making a comment.

HD the comment was not directed to your post but 82day's. It appears I may not have responded properly. Just looking for clarification.

Chill

Kwags, if you're up for it... then you its your turn. Just a positive response to the question is all we need. Have fun, enjoy your moki bomb... and get ready to ask the question.

Big100HD said:
MMM, the last time I said "I DO" sentenced to life without parol....cost me 24 years and counting...

That's too funny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.