• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwags24, your package is all set, I'll be sending it out tomorrow. DC#: 0303 2460 0000 1955 0158

One box of class coming your way! :D

kwags24 said:
HD the comment was not directed to your post but 82day's. It appears I may not have responded properly. Just looking for clarification.

Chill
I was only being a smart arse...Just having a little fun, since you seemed anxious to gte in the mix...That was all!!! Like 'fishy said ENJOY and have fun!!

I was only being a smart arse...Just having a little fun, since you seemed anxious to gte in the mix...That was all!!! Like 'fishy said ENJOY and have fun!! [/quote]
not to worry, just having a bit of fun myself, enjoy!!!

Thanks Guys. WhenI receive the package I will turn it around quick. I want to send my end out by Friday. Leaving town for a few days on Friday.

kwags24 said:
Thanks Guys. WhenI receive the package I will turn it around quick. I want to send my end out by Friday. Leaving town for a few days on Friday.
Your package was put in the mail today -- should be hit by some class on Wednesday!

Holy MOMA!!

WOW, everyone's been doing a GREAT job with their PIF's

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

These are some NICE packages!!!

WHO's on first?
WHAT's on second,
IDon'NO's somewhere.....

But I do know...........

I"M ON DECK!!!!!!!!hehehe

show me the luv......

Great selection of cigars arrived today. I am not much on sizing:

CAO MX2
Opus X
Saint Luis Rey
Monticristo
AVO Maduro
Cohiba extra vigoroso
La GLoria Cubana R

Andrew thank you for a wide assortment. A few are long time favorites and the rest I am looking forward to sampling. Your generosity is amazing.

All right now "Who wants a package of class"?

Email to kwags24ataol.com

kwags24 said:
Andrew thank you for a wide assortment. A few are long time favorites and the rest I am looking forward to sampling. Your generosity is amazing.
Just doin' what Benjiev did to me! Enjoy 'em! :D

that's what I get for being to busy....guess I'll catch it one of these times....

Got a nice bag of class from Keith today....NICE JOB BRO!!!!

Joya De Nicaragua Antano (love um)
Camacho (never had one)
El Rey Del Mundo (love um)
Punch Rare Corojo (tasty)
CAO Brazilia (just smoke one for lunch today)

Thanks for the class Keith........So I guess the question to be asked is........

By the way, I'll be out of town tomorrow but will get it in the mail on Monday to the next person to awnser the question...................................

WHO WANTS A NICE BAG OF CLASS STYX&STONED STYLE???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.