• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it! Very nice!

I'm going to guess on sizes...

Cuban Parejo - fat stick
AVO Classic Corona
LFD Ligero
Sosa Robusto - what is this?!
CAO Anniversary Extreme Robusto
Cohiba Siglo III - ISOM

Awesome Gary! Thanks bro.

WHO'S NEXT? WHO WANTS A PACKAGE OF PHISH FOOD?!

I'll be happy to receive a bag of class. finally got in here in time... I hope

seeing I missed my flight today to get to the meadowlands madness....no this is an expensive day...no flt, no refund....no meadowlands no great food, drinks or cigars.....but there is a plus side.....

Look at all the money I saved not gambling on them there horses.

kwags24 said:
Somebody needs to jump on this soon. I just won last week.
No kidding...A package of class from Phishy!!!!!!

I'll thumb wrestle ya for it!! :sign: :sign:

Yard stick? ??? All the Sosa's I've had (with the brown band- just say SOSA) were quite good? (as I recall- its been loooong time since I had one)

...oh, nicely done Styx!...

Big100HD, you're up. Package hits the road today (hopefully). If not, Friday for sure.

Enjoy.

Toaster said:
Yard stick? ??? All the Sosa's I've had (with the brown band- just say SOSA) were quite good? (as I recall- its been loooong time since I had one)
Toaster, Ur right it's a very nice cigar, but when I find a nice cigar for an inexpensive price I'll enjoy those out in the field. to clearify, they are definitely not a rocket....

Vew, thanks man looking forward to it....

Toaster said:

...oh, nicely done Styx!...
THANK YOU BROTHER TOM........

Big,

0103 8555 7492 8941 6177

Sorry for the delay. It's been hectic. Enjoy!

oh ya,,,,doing the peepee dance.

thanks vew, I know it's going to be sweet. I hope the walls stay up at the post office.

Getting my package together for the next person....have to clear out my humi's for the next person.....I won the cigar pool lotto, sticks are already rolling in.

oh this package is going to blow someone's mail box to pieces....

Vew:
Got a nice bag of sticks today.....i had about 12 boxes in the PO from my winning from cigar pool. Tookk me some time to figure out what this was....you left me no note. that's ok, got it now. so I guess I need to post what I got.

Some really nice cigars......

oh I forgot......

WHO'S NEXT? WHO WANTS A PACKAGE OF CLASS?!

welll, as classy as a biker can get....

oh ur still wanting to know what I got?

Sorry, I usually write a note on the bag to identify who sent it, but I was in such a rush... heck, I don't even remember what went in the package. :p I just hope it was quality enough.

Hey- We'd all like to know what was sent and received :p :thumbs:

Received from Vewphishy
3-30-04

Ashton Magnum 5 x 50 natural -
RASS robusto (sel ene 03) 5 x 50
Cohiba 5 x 50 dominican, yellow and black label (not sure which one, not red dot)
Gurka - 6 x 60 funny shaped I think it's a master select.
ERDM - 6 x 54 paper wrapped
CAO MX2 maduro - 6 x 54

Very nice stash.... thanks again vewfishy.

again, Looking for a sucker..... ah um,, I mean a victim......for a package of class!!!!!!

Guess I'll pull a stick out every couple of hours if there are no takers....

Guess I'll start with the ISOM's first....

Status
Not open for further replies.