• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no Idea what just happened I posted and it is not here.

Here we go, I am guessing this came in yesterday since I was out of town. I received a great package from Texas!

Montecristo Serie VI
Partagas Corona(??)
AF 858 maddie :thumbs: :love:
H.Upmann Rubusto
Ramon Allones (I have no Clue Approx 45x4.5)

Ekans this is still on and if you like a Package of class from the BURGH, I can send it out with your Auction winnings. IF no one else hasa problem with this since it is over seas?????

Let me know!

BG

Edited to add - Thank you Mr. Hunter for a GREAT package!

I'm glad you liked the package.

VewyPhisy would be the man to ask, but I don't see any problem sending the PIF out to Ekans provided you don't mind paying the extra shipping and he's willing to pay the shipping to the next recipient, who will probably live in the States.

But aren't you supposed to pass the package to the first person who responds after you ask the question? Ekans seemed a little premature.

Corona Gigante said:
I'm glad you liked the package.

VewyPhisy would be the man to ask, but I don't see any problem sending the PIF out to Ekans provided you don't mind paying the extra shipping and he's willing to pay the shipping to the next recipient, who will probably live in the States.

But aren't you supposed to pass the package to the first person who responds after you ask the question? Ekans seemed a little premature.
[snapback]227144[/snapback]​

Point well taken! Not to mention after Speaking with Ekans I can't box it all up at once and send to him and I would rather the PIF Keep moving rather than holding off to send his winnings out tomorrow and the PIF later in the week.

SO with that said....

Who wants a litte Class Burgh Style?

There shouldn't be any problem having this go overseas... however, keep in mind that there will be extra considerations such as additional paperwork and the potential for customs duties.

If ekans as alright with someone else stepping in and being next... then that's fine too.

vewyphishy said:
There shouldn't be any problem having this go overseas... however, keep in mind that there will be extra considerations such as additional paperwork and the potential for customs duties.

If ekans as alright with someone else stepping in and being next... then that's fine too.
[snapback]227168[/snapback]​

either way is good for me, I would MUCH rather send BOTH packages in the same box but Ekans explains it as he does not want to have to pay the approx 100% tax for the gars...understandable. I would need to send the PIF out on a different day due to happenings in the past regarding Customs for him. I have no problem shipping it overseas and dealing with the paper work headache as long as Ekans remembers to PIF to the person after him :thumbs: that is what it is all about.

I will send his Relief Auction Winnings off Tomorrow as promised and if IF NO ONE ELSE REQUESTS a Package of Class before say...Wed. I will ship it off to Ekans on Thursday(sorry folks I have to make time for the paperwork process at the PO I know the guy at the local office are the brightest). This way he does not get two packages from me on the same day and get hit with the taxes per his request.

Should someone else state side request a package of class and Ekans has no issue with it I will get it out sooner.

How does this sound for everyone?? ???

If it is all right I'll take a Package of Class from the Burg. :thumbs: Don't want to jump in front of Ekans if you have something worked out with him.

cigarsarge said:
If it is all right I'll take a Package of Class from the Burg. :thumbs: Don't want to jump in front of Ekans if you have something worked out with him.
[snapback]227173[/snapback]​

BGarv3 i have no problem with you sending the package to cigarsarge. I can try to participate next time. Keep the PIF rolling :thumbs:

Ekans said:
cigarsarge said:
If it is all right I'll take a Package of Class from the Burg.  :thumbs:  Don't want to jump in front of Ekans if you have something worked out with him.
[snapback]227173[/snapback]​

BGarv3 i have no problem with you sending the package to cigarsarge. I can try to participate next time. Keep the PIF rolling :thumbs:
[snapback]227182[/snapback]​

Well, it looks like I will get this out to the sarge tomorrow. I will edit with DC tomorrow evening! Thanks to Ekans for side stepping and waiting until the next round.

I'm not sure where my place would be, but I would like to get in on this... after Ekans I guess?

Process states once the current participant receives the package, they will ask the question. Then whoever answers will be next.

There is no waiting list. Just check back in periodically. :thumbs:

Sent BGarv3 a pm today. If he does not reply in a few days I'll go ahead and ask the question to keep this moving. :thumbs:

I've sent an email to BGarv3. Lets give him another day or two to reply. If not by Thursday afternoon, cigarsarge, go ahead and keep this PIF moving. I gotcha covered in the meantime.

Well folks it's afternoon and no word from BGarv3 so I'm gonna ask the question.

Who wants a package of class from Tennessee?

Status
Not open for further replies.