• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin,

PIF is went out this AM.

DC # 0307 3330 0001 1418 4152

Enjoy!!!

Got it today...some very nice sticks! And quite a few I've yet to try...I'm definately looking forward to going through them! :thumbs: Hopefully I can get a picture up this weekend.

So the question is:

Who wants some Alabama class?

recieved the PIF yesterday and WOW Dustin. great selection of sticks. looking forward to putting fire to them soon. camera is outta comission so no pics this time, sorry guys. WHO WANTS SOME NY CLASS?

shoot me a pm with your info madmidget. ill get it out monday for ya
Got the smokes today. Thanks for the great selection that included:
Padron 64 Imperial Natural
Tatuaje Angeles
Tatuaje Verocu West Side
Anejo #50
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro

Unfortunately, It looks like someone at the post office stepped on the box. The Tat Verocu WS and the Padron 64 have damage to the head. The PAM 64 will be fine once it is cut, but the Tat might be a lost cause. It has a crack from the center of the head down one side almost to the band and on the other side a crack that starts opposite of where the other stopped and continues under the bands. It is bad enough that I can draw freely from the foot end without it being cut. So my guess that it is through the wrapper and binder. I'll post pics tonight after my wife gets home with the camera. :( I was really looking forward to that one. Oh, well.

Who wants some ALABAMA CLASS?!?!?

Im only adding links due to the size of the pics. I know that some of you have dialup.

PAM64 pic

Tat pic 1

Tat pic 2

Only one corner of the box was smushed. Must have been where these 2 were setting.

Score:

Post Office - 1

Madmidget- 0

Package is on its way to Mass. DC# 0306 2400 0001 2047 4744

Enjoy!

Also, something that was unexpected. I got a PM from ARISTO7 saying that he was sending me a replacement for the damaged stick. Now that is CLASS! Thank you sir, you are too kind! :thumbs:

PIF arrived 2day! Thanks Tod.
Contents are:
RP Vintage 1992
HDM Excalibur 1066
Aurora 1495 Series
Fonesca Robusto
Perdomo Lot 23 Maddie
Padilla Limitado 2006
Opus X Petit Lancero
RASS

Nice selections!

The question is...
WHO WANTS SOME CLASS FROM MASS!!!

PIF arrived 2day! Thanks Tod.
Contents are:
RP Vintage 1992
HDM Excalibur 1066
Aurora 1495 Series
Fonesca Robusto
Perdomo Lot 23 Maddie
Padilla Limitado 2006
Opus X Petit Lancero
RASS

Nice selections!

Glad you like them. The RASS is from 07 so you might want to let it rest a bit, but I have heard they smoke good young by some. The Opus was bought from the local B&M last week so it def needs to rest.

Enjoy!

if the pif is still up for grabs, i'ld love some red sox class
PIF on the way!! I'll see if I can find something in the humi to lift your spirits after the way your Yankee's have been playing :D
Aristo PM me your addy

Heading to the P O tomorrow.

Brian

recieved the PIF over the weekend. thanks for the sticks Brian. i will update later with the sticks i recieved.

WHO WANTS SOME NY CLASS?

Status
Not open for further replies.