• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a nice PIF from Tommy:

Liga Privada No. 9
Joya de Nicaragua
Padilla Miami Torpedo
LFD Cameroon Cabinet
Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru

I've only had the LP (great stick) and Graycliff so I'm looking forward to trying out the new smokes!

Whose up next?

Package arrived today in good order.

IMG_5838.jpg

Who wants some?

Package going out to Stu tomorrow.

Package received today! No camera with me since I am not at home tonight but a very nice selection including:

Anejo Shark
My Father #2 (torpedo)
Tatuaje Noella
LFD Premium Line Corona
and a Fuente Torpedo (Don Carlos?)

Thanks, Bill...great sticks and some of my favorites!

WHO...wants some?

Package going out to Stu tomorrow.

Package received today! No camera with me since I am not at home tonight but a very nice selection including:

Anejo Shark
My Father #2 (torpedo)
Tatuaje Noella
LFD Premium Line Corona
and a Fuente Torpedo (Don Carlos?)

Thanks, Bill...great sticks and some of my favorites!

WHO...wants some?

I believe the LFD is a Grand Maduro #7 if I remember correctly. Yes the AF Torp is a Don Carlos #2.

Uncle Sam says the package was delivered yesterday. Unfortunately, I let Stu send this to my work addy and I am on vacaction until 1/4/10. Oh well, my fault, I will try and get a friend to pick it up for me so I can get some photo's posted sometime this week but I'm not going to let that slow this down.....so....

WHO WANT SOME?

Uncle Sam says the package was delivered yesterday. Unfortunately, I let Stu send this to my work addy and I am on vacaction until 1/4/10. Oh well, my fault, I will try and get a friend to pick it up for me so I can get some photo's posted sometime this week but I'm not going to let that slow this down.....so....

WHO WANT SOME?

I'm game.

WHO WANT SOME?

I'm game.

And game you shall be! The addy in you profile is a bit screwy, please PM to confirm where you want it sent. I should be able to get this out tomorrow.
Happy Holidays.
Tom

WHO WANT SOME?

I'm game.

And game you shall be! The addy in you profile is a bit screwy, please PM to confirm where you want it sent. I should be able to get this out tomorrow.
Happy Holidays.
Tom

Package went out today Gordon...
DC#03091140000115221323
Enjoy.
Tom

I picked up my package from Stu last night. Sorry, no photo's:

Panacea Toro
Brick House Toro
Don Pepin Cuban Classic Robusto
Anejo #49
Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva Magnum?

Stu, can you give me an ID on the Rosado?

Nice package. Thanks Stu....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back