• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Let me see if I have the rules right, I get the box. I post what I take and what I put and the see who wants it next?

Let me see if I have the rules right, I get the box. I post what I take and what I put and the see who wants it next?
Feb 9, 2004
Pardon the lame description.

The initial CPIF has run its course. Much thanks and appreciation to sleepyjim for starting it up and keeping an eye on it.

*round of applause*

With Part II, we're going to keep it essentially the same as before... but with just a few minor modifications to make everyone's participation as enjoyable as possible. The basic rules are as follows:
- I will start by sending out the last package of the initial CPIF (also the first for Part II)
- Upon receiving it, the Receiver will post the contents of the box to the best of their ability.
- They will then ask the question.
- After lining up who will be next, the Receiver will now become the Passer and send the new Receiver a package of CLASS.
- Wash, rinse, repeat.

In terms of CLASS, we know that every person's definition is slightly (and sometimes substantially) different from the next person. But for all intents and purposes, we'll make a distinction here. "Classy" is defined as mid-grade level sticks, such as CAOs, AVOs, Toranos, Padron Thousand series, Punch, etc... In terms of dollar value, between $3 and $8 per stick would be more than sufficient.

The package YOU send out can be any number of sticks... so long as you include at least 3 "classy" sticks. You can mix and match anyway you like.

If you choose to include something nice (ie: premiums or ISOMs) as part of the PIF, then the Receiver shall not be held accountable for sending out something of equal quality. If you choose to include some lower end smokes, please make sure that you've already included the "classy" smokes as well.

Remember, this is NOT a game of one-upsmanship. It's about passing IT forward. Be fair. Have fun.

No, you say you want it. You post what you receive, then you ask who wants next and you send them a box of cigars. They receive/post/ask/ship. Then so on and so on.