• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Members, Exclusive Discount

e-sticks

Hi everybody. To commemorate the launch of TheCigarHumidor.com, here is a 10% off coupon, exclusive to cigarpass.com members. The coupon is limited to five uses only, so act fast. If you miss out, don't worry - there will be plenty more offers like this in the future.

TheCigarHumidor.com realizes that you folks on cigarpass.com are very important customers because you not only buy cigars online, but you also spread the word to other cigar appreciators. On that note, if you have any suggestions or recommendations, please feel free to speak up. You can either reply to this post or fill out the Contact Us / Comments form

Thanks!

Coupon Code: cigarpass818
Number of Uses: 5

It doesn't look like the website is quite working as of yet. I'm getting page errors when accessing.

EDIT: fat fingers after 4 days off :p

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
It doesn't look like the website is quite working as of yet. I'm getting page errors when accessing.

yea, sorry about that. should be all good now.

The search isn't working for me. I get errors like this:

INVALID SQL: 1030 : Got error 28 from table handler
SQL QUERY FAILURE: SELECT DISTINCT value FROM xcart_extra_field_values WHERE fieldid=5

AVB said:
The search isn't working for me. I get errors like this:

INVALID SQL: 1030 : Got error 28 from table handler
SQL QUERY FAILURE: SELECT DISTINCT value FROM xcart_extra_field_values WHERE fieldid=5

hmmmmm. I can't seem to reproduce the errors, but I'll keep looking into it. Thanks for the feedback! :thumbs:

No errors now, what ever you did worked!

Wow, VERY slick site.

I do a little bit of web development. I'd love to know who did it for you.

...and now to browse for cigars.