• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Promo

TheCigarFarm

Hey all!

I am new here and have taken a liking to the forum and some of the members I have had a chance to talk with. I am the owner of The Cigar Farm and wanted to provide a promo code for the forum. It is “CigarPass” and is good for 15% off.

If anyone had any questions or requests, just reach out! I’m always happy to chat.

Thanks!

Hey all!

I am new here and have taken a liking to the forum and some of the members I have had a chance to talk with. I am the owner of The Cigar Farm and wanted to provide a promo code for the forum. It is “CigarPass” and is good for 15% off.

If anyone had any questions or requests, just reach out! I’m always happy to chat.

Thanks!
I don't want to take @CigarStone 's job but while this offer is kind it is not much different than I get from my local B&M or the discounts from most other online sellers. My opinion is that you become a regular contributor to the forum for several months, then if Todd/Rod? doesn't mind, you can offer a discount that makes us take notice. As of now it looks like you're just here to sell your product. I will defer to any FOG's if they disagree with me.

I don't want to take @CigarStone 's job but while this offer is kind it is not much different than I get from my local B&M or the discounts from most other online sellers. My opinion is that you become a regular contributor to the forum for several months, then if Todd/Rod? doesn't mind, you can offer a discount that makes us take notice. As of now it looks like you're just here to sell your product. I will defer to any FOG's if they disagree with me.

Thank you for your feedback. I did not intend to offend, though I understood the risk. I understand where you’re coming from and I was reluctant at first, but after some good interactions here, and after getting Rod’s blessing, I went ahead with it.

Thank you for your feedback. I did not intend to offend, though I understood the risk. I understand where you’re coming from and I was reluctant at first, but after some good interactions here, and after getting Rod’s blessing, I went ahead with it.
@JoeMO is one of our great brothers and he is like many others here who have grown weary of peddlers. We have had a mountain of people come here for the sole purpose of peddling their wares, and quite frankly, we really don't need another place to simply buy basic cigars. We are truly a different forum than any other out there, we are an honest to God family. On the other hand, we wholeheartedly welcome a new member who interacts and offers more than just basic cigars for sale. I think @dawgie34203 showed us that you are reputable and professional so keep up the interaction, and welcome aboard.

I think @dawgie34203 showed us that you are reputable and professional so keep up the interaction, and welcome aboard.

Keep in mind however, that I’ve only made one purchase from him (and it was positive). And also, I’m kind of a dipshit, so don’t give my opinion to much weight! 😎

That being said, @TheCigarFarm contacted me via PM to get my opinion on offering a discount publicly. I suggested he chat with Rod about it, and it appears that he did. So far, he’s been pretty active in the forum with only this one post actively trying to “peddle” his wares. I’ll be watching to see how everything shakes out, but so far, he seems different than the other sellers that have popped in to offer their stuff, only to never be seen again. But don’t forget, I’m kinda of a dipshit! 😂

Keep in mind however, that I’ve only made one purchase from him (and it was positive). And also, I’m kind of a dipshit, so don’t give my opinion to much weight! 😎

That being said, @TheCigarFarm contacted me via PM to get my opinion on offering a discount publicly. I suggested he chat with Rod about it, and it appears that he did. So far, he’s been pretty active in the forum with only this one post actively trying to “peddle” his wares. I’ll be watching to see how everything shakes out, but so far, he seems different than the other sellers that have popped in to offer their stuff, only to never be seen again. But don’t forget, I’m kinda of a dipshit! 😂
Seems to me that you have your dipshittiness well in control. 😂

Thanks I think 😂

I understand the suspicions. I am a retailer, so I of course I want sales - I can’t argue that, and I can’t argue that this post wasn’t to bring awareness to my site. It comes with the territory.

That being said, I am a consumer and enjoy being part of the cigar community. I can’t be active all the time, but I do try to stay involved as a consumer.

Love your response. Hang around, contribute when you can and hopefully the community and myself will throw some business your way. Good luck with your business!

Love your response. Hang around, contribute when you can and hopefully the community and myself will throw some business your way. Good luck with your business!
Thank you. and I appreciate your honesty that kicked off this exchange and made this thread interesting!

Thanks for being honest about the post. I like that you carry boutique brands. Can you tell us more about apostate and Julian sued. I am curious to know more about the brands. Maybe you can post a review or 2 of their selection

Here some reviews I did on their stuff:

Thanks for being honest about the post. I like that you carry boutique brands. Can you tell us more about apostate and Julian sued. I am curious to know more about the brands. Maybe you can post a review or 2 of their selection
As for my thoughts: I have only smoked the 3 Apostates I reviewed above. I loved them. The deseret was one of the first cigars I brought on. Unfortunately, they were still super new and not hot movers. And given the micro-size of my operation, I haven’t done more with the brand. However, I have recently asked to get their updated sheets and hopefully will bring them back in.

As for Julian Sued, one of my favorite cigar makers. I really dig all his blends and his price points are nuts. He also makes a lot of Principle’s stuff. Edgar Julian Sued started out with his brand Campesino, before he started his own factory. He’s got a signature flavor which I talk about here: https://thecigarfarm.com/blogs/blog...enders-01-31-2024?_pos=2&_sid=2e9401ce8&_ss=r