• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I’m ready for tonight with the new heat deflector (or director for you fancy hobo hut people) on the fire pit.
View attachment 64152
Solo stoves are cool, it looks like you have the stand there which is much needed for airflow. My only complaint is getting the ash out, but I’ve yet to make a fire that didn’t burn to 100 percent ash.

Instead of the deflector we have the screen which is pretty good at keeping the embers inside.

Anyone going to be on tonight? The weather is not cooperating for a New Year's Eve (aren't there laws against this?), but we shall attempt to make it!

Anyone going to be on tonight? The weather is not cooperating for a New Year's Eve (aren't there laws against this?), but we shall attempt to make it!

Not sure what I will be able to do. Hoping I can get on, but it is a big family night, but we will see if that actually happens.

Happy New Year brothers!! Love being part of this group! Floyd, hope you're feeling better soon.

I’ll have the room open in the background for the next hour and a half or so if anyone happens to wander in.