• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Missed tonight as a was dragged to a concert by a famous Ukrainian group. Missed most of what happened on stage since the venue was full of 25- 35 yr old half naked eye candy. Wanted to take some pictures for you but my wife looked as she was about to make a unic out of me as is. haven’t been to a museum in a while now I understand why. This whole look but don’t touch what’s on display thing is a bit agitating. I guess that’s why you see mostly older people in these establishments. Seeing and reminiscing on past is part of getting old. Thank god I am far from that yet 😉

I was awake and ready to party at about midnight, and then Girl Dog started having another of her gastric episodes. If she isn't watched like a hawk when this is going on, she will attempt to eat absolutely anything she can in order to soothe her stomach/intestines. Best case is she poops out a four-foot-long belt in a day or two (y'all have heard that story), worst cases are we end up at the doggy emergency room having surgery, or worst worst case is she chokes and dies. All are sub-optimal outcomes. She also needs to be leash walked every ten minutes she is awake because the Prednisone makes her have to pee more than my mother in law. She eventually fell asleep laying on me on the bed, and there was no moving after that. She's better now, but I'm missing hanging out with y'all on "Date Night".

I was awake and ready to party at about midnight, and then Girl Dog started having another of her gastric episodes. If she isn't watched like a hawk when this is going on, she will attempt to eat absolutely anything she can in order to soothe her stomach/intestines. Best case is she poops out a four-foot-long belt in a day or two (y'all have heard that story), worst cases are we end up at the doggy emergency room having surgery, or worst worst case is she chokes and dies. All are sub-optimal outcomes. She also needs to be leash walked every ten minutes she is awake because the Prednisone makes her have to pee more than my mother in law. She eventually fell asleep laying on me on the bed, and there was no moving after that. She's better now, but I'm missing hanging out with y'all on "Date Night".
I must have missed the belt story somewhere 😞

Sorry I missed last night. The "wheels of justice" decided to start turning at about 7:45, and I ended up having to deal with 3 different cases over the next two hours. Bummer.

See you guys next week.

Sorry I missed last night. The "wheels of justice" decided to start turning at about 7:45, and I ended up having to deal with 3 different cases over the next two hours. Bummer.

See you guys next week.
There's always Saturday....