• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

'cause they love ya, brother! Congrats on completion of the exams. Awesome effort!

Floyd T
Thanks, it is great to have it all done and turned in. I feel like I could have done a little better on the final. I asked @Thoughts about a particular case/symptom and somehow Rectovaginal fistula just doesn’t seem like a real answer. I guess time will tell if guacamole-itis gets full points or not.

Thanks, it is great to have it all done and turned in. I feel like I could have done a little better on the final. I asked @Thoughts about a particular case/symptom and somehow Rectovaginal fistula just doesn’t seem like a real answer. I guess time will tell if guacamole-itis gets full points or not.
"Rectovaginal fistula" gonna have to try that on the wife this weekend.

Tried to jump on last night, but my service and service in general here in NY has been spotty at best. Hope for some time on Saturday, but doubt it. Maybe the next midweek herf.

Tried to jump on last night, but my service and service in general here in NY has been spotty at best. Hope for some time on Saturday, but doubt it. Maybe the next midweek herf.
Joe, who's your provider? I have US Cellular and once I leave my area, service is CHIT!! I've got a burner phone I'm gonna try on the drive over. The carrier is supposed to have good service range. I'll let ya know. Hopefully you can find a business that has the wifi that'll let ya on.

Floyd T

Does this mean no on-location reporting from the QSH?
There's a show on the Netflix(I think) called "Drunk History". It's been a bit but I believe Jack Black is in it. The guys get freakin gassed and then try to recite important times in history. Pretty funny, until the point they start hurlin'. Anyway, if live updates are given from QSH, it'll prolly be worse than that show.(especially Friday night). We'll see what we can do.

Floyd T

Bumming, I don't think I'll be at a place with a good enough connection for tonight's herf, smoked a Fonseca from @theorangeman last night. I'll have a smoke with you tonight, I just won't be able to enjoy the stimulating conversations. On second thought, since I can't make it, you might want to just cancel the herf tonight as it just won't be the same without me. Happy smoking gents!

Bumming, I don't think I'll be at a place with a good enough connection for tonight's herf, smoked a Fonseca from @theorangeman last night. I'll have a smoke with you tonight, I just won't be able to enjoy the stimulating conversations. On second thought, since I can't make it, you might want to just cancel the herf tonight as it just won't be the same without me. Happy smoking gents!
If you start glitching out, I’ll do a voice over for you. We speak the same language (anger) 😂

Hey y'all I know it's late! But thanks for thinking of me, it was my wife's birthday. I tried to tell her that V-herf was the priority but she seems to disagree!

Wish you all well happy smoking I'll catch up with you soon.