• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Fellas, I have a "Poker Run" fundraiser today, for a young neighbor that has terminal cancer. Apparently it's blown up to about 400 to 500 side by sides entering.(not the typical motorcycle poker run. None-the-less, it runs into the late evening, so I ain't sure if I'll be able to vherf with y'all. I'll let ya know how this thing goes. The lil girl is only four years old. Real bummer but the community interaction will be awesome.

Have a good day.

Floyd T

Fellas, I have a "Poker Run" fundraiser today, for a young neighbor that has terminal cancer. Apparently it's blown up to about 400 to 500 side by sides entering.(not the typical motorcycle poker run. None-the-less, it runs into the late evening, so I ain't sure if I'll be able to vherf with y'all. I'll let ya know how this thing goes. The lil girl is only four years old. Real bummer but the community interaction will be awesome.

Have a good day.

Floyd T
Raise a ton of money Floyd!

Well damn. So many of you won’t make it tonight. I decided I was going to host a contest too, but we can wait till more of our usuals can join. Or maybe I’ll come up with a different way … all I know is that I wish it was 8 already.

Well damn. So many of you won’t make it tonight. I decided I was going to host a contest too, but we can wait till more of our usuals can join. Or maybe I’ll come up with a different way … all I know is that I wish it was 8 already.
As big as the group has become we'll have plenty of people. I've enjoyed the midweek vherfs recently as everyone has more opportunities to share.