• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Missed last night - lots of things to do before I leave for Europe. Will really try to make it on Saturday
Where are you going to be at in Europe? I think we talked about this, but I'm getting old...

I’m still keeping it in mind but if this weather keeps up, I might not make it or I’ll wait until later. Just made dinner on the grill and was just sitting there sweating. Ugh.

25C1E4CB-9A97-4BEC-B7B3-1A29C70A1F47.png

@Rod you should join us!

@{tpc} Find some shade, make it happen! 🤣

Decided I should wait until after the sun goes down. And my son is over and we are watching the tigers game. For fun I thought I’d see what the temp was since the sun is down pretty much now:

F47343BF-B353-4719-9A04-847A6D3F627B.png

What the F? It’s even hotter now…this sucks!

If and when I do get to join in... I may have to disappear suddenly as well. And... I won't be asking for forgiveness....
Especially when everyone breathed a sigh of relief. 😉
Michael, we deal with @CigarStone already, so I'm sure we can tolerate you. You CA folks are supposed to be pretty laid back. @IngloriousBasterd and @CigSid (and possibly @Gavin ) fit that mold. C'mon, you can tell us all about the days winnings from the track!

Floyd T