• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars and Cars

Ty Atkinson

Decided to sit down today with a johnny-o i got from a split not too long ago, and enjoy the t-bucket for a bit

Heads still a little fuzzy from all the exhaust fumes review to come before long!

day1.jpg

day2.jpg

nice bro :thumbs: :thumbs:

I didn't know they had cars like that in OK. Very nice :thumbs:

I love me some t-buckets!!

Too bad I'm entirely too tall to ever own/drive one.

Excellent!

What are the specs?

Well its registered as a 1923 ford T-bucket roadster,
There is honestly no parts on the car older then about 15 years old,
All fiberglass body, motor is a zz350 long block, with a edelbrock performance kit on top, not the dress up kits you see but aluminum heads, slightly bigger cam.
The intake and carb is the new techonology edelbrock endurashine, Good ole bird catcher on top and gear drive on the front.
The headers are from jegs from a company called Zoomies,

Front end of the car is from speedway motors, originially had a strait axle no suspension front end, for added safety went for a leaf style friction bar front end with big ole disc brakes.
Its got a 9 inch ford rear with 4.56 gears, powered through a TH350 trans.

Fun car but not tall people freindly at 6 foot tall its still a challenge when driving sometimes.

Excellent!

What are the specs?

Well its registered as a 1923 ford T-bucket roadster,
There is honestly no parts on the car older then about 15 years old,
All fiberglass body, motor is a zz350 long block, with a edelbrock performance kit on top, not the dress up kits you see but aluminum heads, slightly bigger cam.
The intake and carb is the new techonology edelbrock endurashine, Good ole bird catcher on top and gear drive on the front.
The headers are from jegs from a company called Zoomies,

Front end of the car is from speedway motors, originially had a strait axle no suspension front end, for added safety went for a leaf style friction bar front end with big ole disc brakes.
Its got a 9 inch ford rear with 4.56 gears, powered through a TH350 trans.

Fun car but not tall people freindly at 6 foot tall its still a challenge when driving sometimes.

My point exactly. I'm 6'7" and it's tough to fit in several modern cars. Much less a chopped up t-bucket.

That is a sweet looking ride! Did you buy it turn-key, or was it a project done over time?

That is a sweet looking ride! Did you buy it turn-key, or was it a project done over time?

Me and my father built it around 3 years ago, it was a turn key car at the time, but no safe or up to date by any means, the only things remaining from the original car that was bought is the frame rails and body of the car everything else has been replaced since first purchased

Fantastic looking car! Also love the fact that it was a father and son project. Kudos!

Great looking car. You don't see many like that around here except at car shows.

Me and my father built it around 3 years ago, it was a turn key car at the time, but no safe or up to date by any means, the only things remaining from the original car that was bought is the frame rails and body of the car everything else has been replaced since first purchased

Well it sure is a good looking ride, hope it's fun to drive too.

Good looking bucket! I think she's screaming for an 8-71 or a an old Chrysler Industrial Hemi!