• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars for Pipe Tobacco

slcraiders

I have recently picked up pipe smoking in addition to my love for cigars. I am looking for a sampler containing a variety of 1 oz. packages. Aromatic and non. I would like to try the Dunhill Nightcap that I have read so much about. Other than that, pretty much anything you think a new pipe smoker would enjoy.

In return, I will send some choice cigars. Please PM if interested.

PM sent as well. :thumbs:

Between Jim and Loren, I should be all set. Thanks for helping me out gentlemen!

You may want to check out this link...

http://pipeshowonline.com/Altadis.aspx

Click on bottom right side for a free sample.

The last time my brother ordered samples from this company he got 4 nice pouches of pipe tobacco...about a $20 value! :thumbs:

Take Care,
Lisa

In reality the Altadis sampler is a joke. I've been smoking pipes for 10 years now and I think I've learned the difference in tobacco that is sold and given away. As I have had the Altadis sampler, out of like 20 different tobacco's they give, I found only like 3 passable as decent smokes. But not impressed enough to go buy those same brands they make. :laugh:

If you are new, they may just turn you off of pipes altogether which would be sad. :(

Holy Smokes! I just got home to two very nice packages from Newf and Mr.Peat. The brothers both went way overboard in sending me out a fine selection and extras galore. I am indebted to you both...

Many thanks, guys :thumbs: :thumbs:

Enjoy the selection. Too bad you can't smoke at the Salt Lake Roasting Company because that would make the pipe experience so much more rewarding. :D

Glad you liked the selection James. Like I said, and questions or comments on the flakes or the rope ( :cool: ) just LMK.

Just got home from work. As expected, there were a couple of packages waiting for me. However, one was not so expected! Out of the blue, upon reading this post, Miami Cubano decides to send me out a boat load of fine tobacco. He sent 10 full tins (some aged in a cabinet for 3 yrs) to the tune of over 3 pounds!!! I am humbled and at a loss for real words. This person (who I have never interacted with) just bombs the shit out of me with no premise for anything in return. That is a true BOTL! I have a good memory and now I have his address...

...MANY Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: