• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars on Boston Legal

connoiseur29

Does anyone know who manufactures the cigars for Boston Legal and also, if you have tried them, are they any good? Thanks.

They are probably ISOM's... LOL... That is a GREAT show especially when they get together on the veranda and sip on a drink and smoke a cigar :)

I was wondering the same thing watching the show last week. I was surfing the channels a few weeks ago and settled on this, have watched it ever since. Never, thought Id say this but love William Shatner's character......Denny Crane

James Spader is pretty good too.

I wondered this too when I watched the show but I quit watching when Rhona Mitra left the show. She is HOT, HOT, HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Great show.
Funny characters and decent story lines.

Also like how every show ends with denny and alan out on the verenda smoking cigars!

Okay, this was driving me crazy so I kept searching the web. It looks like it is Wrapture cigars and it looks like they are hand-rolled by the company's founder Melissa Hazelton in nashville. Finally, I found it. I wonder if these smokes are any good?

Great show! My wife and I watch it every Sunday.

This past Sunday, at the end when Crane and Shore were smoking on the veranda, my wife turns to me and says, "See...only weird people smoke cigars!"

I nearly fell over laughing!

My wife and I absolutely love this show! It's one of the two or three we watch regularly together. Great characters, and the cigars on the balcony are a plus!

How can you possibly tell that those are Wrapture cigars on Boston Legal?? Have you tried them??? You are from TN? Have you met Ms. Hazelton?? Sounds like some free advertising for Wrapture...???

Whoa... first post and he's jumping on someone... :whistling:

How'z about an intro there Guy! And he did say...

connoiseur29 said:
Okay, this was driving me crazy so I kept searching the web. It looks like it is Wrapture cigars and it looks like they are hand-rolled by the company's founder Melissa Hazelton in nashville. Finally, I found it. I wonder if these smokes are any good?
[snapback]276934[/snapback]​

Don't think he meant it looked like they were, by sight. Oh, and look at his 'from' info... last I knew TN did mean Tennesee!

Jump on over to the new guy forum and post an intro!! Welcome to CP BTW! :laugh:

Let's just say I am not a big fan of Wrapture Cigars. Had a bad experience trying to get my product after paying for it. That is why I am curious if he knows the supposed owner Melissa. Jumping more on wrapture than on connoiseur 29.

everyone hates a bad expirence, and we've all had them!

But still... head over to the Introduce Yourself Here forum and say Hi to everyone! It's a GREAT way to get started on Cigar Pass.

:cool:

I saw it on one of the morning shows, either abc, nbc or cbs a couple months ago, but I didn't remember who made them and then when I saw her name and the affiliation with the CMAs on the web, it jogged my memory. I have no idea about the cigars, I emailed the company to see where they are available. I just want to give one a try. I have no clue if they're decent or not. If anyone else knows where I could buy one please let me know. Thanks.

Did you get a response from her when you emailed?? Good luck with that. I tried once and it was a nightmare. I don't think cigars are her first priority. Collecting money is. I found her business pracices to be less than desirable. Let me know if you ever get a hold of anyone there. Anyone else have trouble with her/wrapture?
:angry2:

Smokin Guy said:
Did you get a response from her when you emailed?? Good luck with that. I tried once and it was a nightmare. I don't think cigars are her first priority. Collecting money is. I found her business pracices to be less than desirable. Let me know if you ever get a hold of anyone there. Anyone else have trouble with her/wrapture?
:angry2:
[snapback]278491[/snapback]​
Who are you?

NA

I guess I am a very unhappy customer and don't like the idea of her getting any more free publicity. You do realize that by using her complete company name and her full name this discussion shows up on the internet and gives more free press/advertising to Wrapture..

Introduce yourself in the lobby. Fill out your profile. Anonymous ax grinders won't get traction here.

NA