• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars that compliment each other?

FunkyCold5

Whaddup!!!!!
I've recently come into a quandry. There has been recent days of me being able to smoke multiple cigars at one sitting and with an upcoming NOVA Herf (if they finally decide on a weekend) I would like to bring up this question.

What cigars compliment each other if you know for a fact you will be smoking 4-5 sticks?

We know water, sodas, coffee, and certain liquor compliment the cigar experience. But, what cigar will actually compliment the one before and/or the one after?

I figure going mild, medium and then full bodied would cover that. I would defintely not smoke an Opus X Power Ranger and then a Perdomo Champagne after that.

Give me a list of 3-5 cigars you would smoke and what order.

Would you smoke an ISOM first before any other cigar or save the ISOM last? Would you feel smoking the ISOM last would take away from the experience?

Maybe you smoke by price. Smoking the more expensive cigar to get the full experience and then the cheaper cigars afterwards......so if you didn't enjoy the cheapy, you wouldn't care too much being that it was a cheap cigar. Compared to smoking a cheapy that may potentially hinder the more expensive cigar afterwards.

Does it even matter? I'd be curious to find out what you guys think.

Andrew

This is one of those 'fun' topics and a situation I (like) to find myself in! :thumbs:

I had an Monte A from 2003 recently. It was followed by a Vegas Robiana Famosa(sp).

Nice mix.

The Davidoff cigars are usually nice to the Zino Crown Series and AVO cigars. Seems like the Tatuaje cigars are rude to the JR Alt ELs. <wink>

Ashton>>>Tatuaje brown label>>>Opus #5 or #4 or xXx

Fuente 858SG and then an Anejo 46
or
Hemingway sig cam and then a hemi sig mad.

That cam and then mad combo is tasty. Especially on the fuentes.

Wouldn't it be best to smoke from milder to stronger? I'm just guessing so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone else posts on cigarlive..... but like I said before, you gotta try smoking an Acid wafe or maybe a Java wafe after any cigar.