• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars that really do get better the longer...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Here a few I have found do better even with a small amount of down time.

Padilla Limitado Edición Especial

All of the LFD Ligero cigars

Padrón 0000 Series

How about you?

DPG Blue Labels, I smoked one with about a year on it and wow it really kicked it up a notch

I second the DPG Blue Labels.

I smoked a Short Story I've been aging since 05' last night.

unbelievable!!!

I'm gonna go ahead and say:

El Rey Choix Supreme's get a helluvalot better with age (I hated em fresh, so I let em cool for a few months, very tasty.
Rocky Patel SG's too!

You guys beat me to it on the DPG Blues =)

~R

My small experiences tell me that Padrons age VERY well... I have some Padillas from 07 that I think I'll be lighting up soon. I'll let you know :D

I have found that most cigars will tend to "get better" with age. I have let most of my high price cigars sit in the humi for 3-6 months before I even think about them. I do this because I hated the first Padron Londres I ever smoked. Came to find out later the guy had just purchased them. Not in the humi for more than a week. Then, I had another one a few weeks later and it was one of the best cigars I ever smoked. This friend had them sitting in his humi for about 8 months. So, ever since I age all of my "finer" cigars in one humi, and keep my everydays in a smaller one. Maybe aging them 1-2 months. But, in my opinion, not matter what the quality of cigar, a little PROPER againg never hurts.

I've never been able to age any Pepin Labeled blends more than about 6 mos. I'm trying, not easy. :D

I like the LFD double Ligero, especially the Chisel Maduro.

I have some Coronado Double Corona that I tried at about 8 mos. Not bad, but I'm waiting a little longer to make a final judgement. The fresh Cigar is pretty sublime.

Padrons in the thousand series age beautifully, and I like those better with age.

Back as a Villazon whore, ERDM Robusto was nice aged.

Padilla 8/11 Corona ages beautifully at one year plus a little, I like those better fresh, but the aged ones were differant, but very rounded and satisfying.

Also had a box of Tatuaje Angeles with a year on them when purchased. They were wonderful.