• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars to Bring to a Herf

Oh Great I can't believe what I am reading here!!!!!. It is his first Herf for God Sake, you have a once in a life time opportunity here.

Here is what you do... Go get a Box of CAO Saprano's... Pick any one of them, doesn't matter, and then get some Ashtom VSG's, and a Box of Camacho Liberty series, I am not done yet..... Now find a nice box of aged Trinidad funadors say 1998.. Now I Will say you are set for the HERF. BTW, where is it, because I want to go........... :D LOL .... BTW.. I am Kidding. There has been some sage advice here.

Bring what you like to smoke, Period...It is about people getting to know you and you knowing them, Not being what you think they may think you should be. LOL..

And the cigars you like is all about that. I know that you or some may feel compelled to get something special, and that is great, I do that all the time, BUT it is NOT a REQUIREMENT... I do those things because that is who I am, But then again getting something special doesn't mean break the bank either....The last time I hooked up with a few friends for cigars and drinks, a little mini HERF have you, I brought in some Los Statos Brevas from 96...Dirt Cheap cigars, I like them, and I thought it was something special because no one there has ever had them...So see where I am going with this. Other times, I just grab a few cigars more than what I know I will smoke, and I open my Travel-dor and invite people to take a cigar they like. So Cigars is what brought you together, but it is the friendship and camaraderie is what counts.

Deez

Bring what you smoke, and give away what you smoke. Its that easy..

it isn't a contest...bring what you enjoy to share...and take cigars that are offered that you'd like to try....have fun !!!