• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars & Upcoming Wedding Quandry

I like the idea of handing out cigars in a tubo rather than straight out of a box. Seems more appropriate for the situation as it would feel more like a party favor (although that phrase doesnt do it justice).

i have a few sticks although not quite that old...i guess we all have a few which we cant bring ourselves too smoke until a special occasion..weddings of a child or births of a grandchild..that sort of thing...some say why save them smoke them but alas this will be a grand occasion and im sure doc will be glad at that moment he saved these for this most special occasion....you have grand will power doc !! and i will in spirit as always be wishing you the best of the best on this very proud and special day.

habanowhore said:
i have a few sticks although not quite that old...i guess we all have a few which we cant bring ourselves too smoke until a special occasion..weddings of a child or births of a grandchild..that sort of thing...some say why save them smoke them but alas this will be a grand occasion and im sure doc will be glad at that moment he saved these for this most special occasion....you have grand will power doc !! and i will in spirit as always be wishing you the best of the best on this very proud and special day.
[snapback]223844[/snapback]​

Thanks for the kind words and good wishes Bro. Tim....... as I write this - the happy couple have both been called to serve in the Gulf Region ---Alyson is in Houston with her Medical Unit and is working with the displaced people in the Astrodome. Dru is now the XO for his Company from the 82nd Airborne and is working a Recovery Ops in New Orleans. Obviously, as parents we were concerned when we heard the active Army was sent down there -- however, Alyson's only expressed concern when she was deployed was that she would miss her next wedding gown fitting at the Bridal Shop !!!! Makes me proud and glad I saved that special cigar for these 2 and their special day! :thumbs:

See you and the LI gang very soon......

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Doc!!!!

PLPCs or Party Shorts.

I only say that because they're inexpensive, and readilly available by the CAB, they're not too strong and they seem to be a good "beginner" cigar for people who have never smoked Havanas.
[snapback]218837[/snapback]​

Bill... with the party shorts, the good doctor might have half of his wedding guests turning green...

Something mild/med but flavorful for the inexperiened smokers. I might suggest the Hoyo Epi #2...

think the good doc has aquired his stash for the wedding...now my concerns are for those young brave soldiers.

Alyson is in Houston with her Medical Unit and is working with the displaced people in the Astrodome. Dru is now the XO for his Company from the 82nd Airborne and is working a Recovery Ops in New Orleans.

prayers go out to your family bro roman..may god bring them home safe for there wedding day only a bit wiser and stronger.