• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars you DONT Smoke?

KayakinBoy said:
I learned awhile back saving them to look at is great but it is a cigar. ;) Unless I get my hands on something like the "Opus Love Rocket" or something that I would really consider "art" I'll end up smoking it. That OR Opus RDC in my humi makes me wanna get married so I have a reason to smoke it!! :rolleyes: :laugh:
[snapback]280932[/snapback]​

Smoke it, KB, I'll send ya another one.

I do have one cigar that I will not smoke, it was hand rolled at the team dinner to celebrate the Rams winning the Superbowl. It has a Rams band on it and it will probably be tossed out after I am gone, by one of my children.

I wouldn't smoke it anyway since it probably is not that good.

I will smoke every cigar I have (god willing)...
As stated earlier in this thread, I'm saving a small number for a couple very special occasions.
I am really looking forward to those occasions. In just 2 1/2 years my oldest boy will graduate from High School.
It seems like only yesterday he was born...

I have a couple that I can't bring myself to smoke. One example is a Hemi Classic SG. I guess they can be had via Casa Fuente, but I just can't do it LOL.

Josh