• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigars you wish were longer

DaveC

for me, i wish partagas shorts were churchill size.

what vitolas do you guys find are just too good and you wish you could get in a longer version?

-aside from cohiba culebras :p

Parti Shorts
Sancho Panza Non-Plus
Bolivar Petit Corona

Well, since I love RASCC's I'd cast my vote for them BUT the RA 8-9-8 is a lonsdale size which tastes essentially the same to me. If I have lots of time, I'll grab a RAG :thumbs:

MRN notes that a RASCC is "A 'mini Gigantes' and tastes quite similar." so with the RA line, I have the best of both worlds :thumbs:

I personally prefer RASCC's over Party Shorts BUT I'd rather have all the rest of you sticking with the Partagas so Herfules and I can have all the RASCC's to ourselves :sign:

Another great TPC or "short" is the San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe but again, if you want a larger El Principe, go with a La Fuerza (Robusto) or El Morro (which is either a short DC or a fat Churchill, however you want to look at it).

No wait, never mind, San Cristobals are BAD don't buy them as I want all those to myself too :p

ever try an RAC?

NO, but I would love to try one sometime as they sound FANTASTIC :thumbs:

RA is one of my top four lines along with SC, SLR & VR ;)

Just for information sake, a TPC or "Tres Petit Corona" is commonly refered to as a "short" the dimensions are 42 x 4 3/8 ;)

Partagas Lusitainia........

Bolivar Gigantes........

:sign: :sign: :sign: LOL!!!!! :p

I actually remembered telling myself I wished the Sir Winston was a little longer. When they taste good, it doesn't matter what size they started at... you just dont want them to end. :)

CC, what do you mean the San Cristobal's are bad? I just got two fivers from Russ. Do I need to send them to you? ;) Gregor

ricmac25 said:
lucasbuck said:
Boli Coronas Junior - so damn good but so damn short :(
My favorite Boli. Then again, maybe I like them small :0 .
Mine too. I never really got the whole Boli thing until I smoked my first CJ. Every other Boli Vitola that I've tried has left me unimpressed. Even the revered BBF has left me flat. But the CJ is a whole other story. Easily my favorite Minutos.

CC, what do you mean the San Cristobal's are bad? I just got two fivers from Russ. Do I need to send them to you? Gregor

By all means sned them to me immediately for proper hazardous waste disposal.

Address in profile :sign:

I have been lucky lately being gifted quite a few Cuban Ceegars from our Taiwaneese(sp) counterparts that we do business with. I wish the H.Upmann Coronas Major, Partagas Coronas Senior and the Hoyo de Monterrey Coronation all had an additional inch or two...... :D :thumbs: :p

I wish PAM 1964 A's were longer...seriously. I could smoke two and a half feet of those babies.