• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarswag.com

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
Hey, Guys

Just wanted to give Rod a little love here. I got a Palio cutter from Cigarswag.com, and everything went well above my expectations. The site was easy to use as well as a very fair price (the Palio cutter at a B&M is about 45 to 50 bucks, much cheaper at Cigarwags). Not only was it cheaper than my local B&M, it was also very fast service. I brought the Cutter on a Friday, so I was expecting it to come on Weds. or Thurs., but Rod and his Company Cigarswag.com had that cutter at my door on a Monday, totally surprising me (boy I love Surprises). :laugh: It also came "green" in a recyclable package that can be used over and over again, not like the other places I got products from where I had to throw out the box or package after I received it. Even us cigar smokers can give back in a little way to planted Earth.

With that being said, I highly recommend anyone that needs some cigar Accessories, go to Cigarswag.com and you will not be disappointed.

Pax

David

PS. I believe this is my 50th post/comment, so I should get a new CP badge under my Canadian girl. Oh yeah lol. Lastly, thanks for a great place to relax after a long day at work and football. I must admit that I do sneak into CP during my lunch hour. :thumbs:

Edit: had to add a Period after "..it was very Fast service."

X3...same here..bought an X2 cutter and (2) digi meters...and they were competitively priced and out the door ASAP...I will buy from ROD whenever I can.

Back