• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARZ Lounge Grand Opening!

awww to bad you guys cant make it !!!!! i have special presents for all of my online brothers that will be attending........

wait for it ......

wait for it ...........

ive got 3 words for ya

Davidoff Royal Salomones!!!!!!!!!
Son of a.....

awww to bad you guys cant make it !!!!! i have special presents for all of my online brothers that will be attending........

wait for it ......

wait for it ...........

ive got 3 words for ya

See, you can tempt me but I got to run my own dog and pony show this weekend! That's not even funny, you guys know I have an addicts weakness for Davidoffs. Watch out for Cory, the pants may come off, poker tables will be yaked upon, vehicles may get run into and the good tequila will magically run dry! :laugh: Seriously, good luck with everything guys! :thumbs:

[quote post='666206' date='May 14 2008, 05:51 AM']

See, you can tempt me but I got to run my own dog and pony show this weekend! That's not even funny, you guys know I have an addicts weakness for Davidoffs. Watch out for Cory, the pants may come off, poker tables will be yaked upon, vehicles may get run into and the good tequila will magically run dry! :laugh: Seriously, good luck with everything guys! :thumbs:
[/quote]
DOH!!!! ... hey wait a minute ... I never yaked on any poker tables ... But I have seen the box of Royal Salomones! :D :D It looks like heaven in a box! :cool:

Good luck with Jorge! I wish I could have been there again this year.

[quote post='666206' date='May 14 2008, 05:51 AM']

DOH!!!! ... hey wait a minute ... I never yaked on any poker tables ... But I have seen the box of Royal Salomones! :D :D It looks like heaven in a box! :cool:

Good luck with Jorge! I wish I could have been there again this year.
[/quote]
You right, but you never know! Burn one of those bad boys for me!

wait for it ......

wait for it ...........

ive got 3 words for ya

Why! Oh, why??!!!!! I wish I could be there regardless of the "reward".................good peeps in Boise!

Be sure to post pics.............like that's a problem........ :sign: