• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cincinnati Reds in trouble for cigars in clubhouse after clinching

I am so happy my team is in the playoffs! We are going to win the World Series. I love LP #9's but I'm not so sure they are good for 1st time cigar smokers

I bet it was a Cardinals player who ratted us out because like Brandon Phillips said "All the Cardinals do is bitch"

Elder my friend...as a fan of the Cards for 40+yrs I think you should look at your team...your GM and many of the key players in your organization are FORMER Cards...Brandon Phillips is a little punk... that put aside..the Reds had a story book season going into the playoffs and I applaud them...as far as the owner and the celebration BS...I think it is just as petty as the Olympic BS that happened to Canada's female Hockey team. I say smoke em if ya gottem... if I was the owner I would go to the City and pre-pay for the next event ( the Reds winning the NL pennant as I believe they can take the Phillies). Walk down to City hall (with an unlit stogie in the mouth) and drop a couple Thou on them and say thanks for all the support...

Good luck in the playoffs!

Cheers,

R

Which raises the question...

What do we have laws for if no one breaks them? This was a celebratory situation in which and entire city can be proud of their team who apparently did no wrong on the field for an entire season until they celebrated their most important win.This wasn't an act of enforcing some newly enacted law.. This was pure pettiness on the part of someone with an ax to grind. Pure and simple.

I think you r missing my point. I have no problem with what the Reds payers did. Yes, the did break a law. I broke the law 7 times today (speeding: 30 in a 25), cell phone, failure to use signal when turning into my driveway). So yes, I broke the law today. The Reds broke one too. BFD!

I'm actually not surprised in the least that some ridiculous mope called it in. Some people are just that bored.

How lame. Obviously nothing better to do than ruin someone's fun. Or in this case, try.

I am so happy my team is in the playoffs! We are going to win the World Series. I love LP #9's but I'm not so sure they are good for 1st time cigar smokers

I bet it was a Cardinals player who ratted us out because like Brandon Phillips said "All the Cardinals do is bitch"

Elder my friend...as a fan of the Cards for 40+yrs I think you should look at your team...your GM and many of the key players in your organization are FORMER Cards...Brandon Phillips is a little punk... that put aside..the Reds had a story book season going into the playoffs and I applaud them...as far as the owner and the celebration BS...I think it is just as petty as the Olympic BS that happened to Canada's female Hockey team. I say smoke em if ya gottem... if I was the owner I would go to the City and pre-pay for the next event ( the Reds winning the NL pennant as I believe they can take the Phillies). Walk down to City hall (with an unlit stogie in the mouth) and drop a couple Thou on them and say thanks for all the support...

Good luck in the playoffs!

Cheers,

R

I like your idea. $100 would be a drop on Castellini's bucket. Go pre-pay and say, we will be smoking again :thumbs: