• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Class Act by a N.H. BOTL..................

Bayamos

You reap what you sow...
I just got home today from my family reunion. When I went to the mail box to get the mail, inside the mail box was this sleek, stealthy looking priority box. The return address was from N.H. (rumor has it that the people over there are TALL, very TALL) I went up to the house, sat at my desk and opened it. I was really blown away, with your generosity, the selections of sticks and the most awesome “treat” ever.

This guys, was a class act, by a class person. I am humbled, thankful and most importantly, deeply appreciative.

Thank you.

Now doesn't that just make you feel all fuzzy inside..? :laugh:

Nice play.

Nice play ! :thumbs: Couldn't have hit at a better time either, Bayamos has only two days left at work, then plenty of time for stogies.
Way to go CP brotherhood.

Allright NH Bomber!!, Bayamos congrats on the next stage of the career!

Robert you sir are very welcome. I wanted you to start your retirement off right!. If my count is correct then today is the big day and I hope you have a great last day at work. Onto some well deserved R&R.

Paul

Robert you sir are very welcome. I wanted you to start your retirement off right!. If my count is correct then today is the big day and I hope you have a great last day at work. Onto some well deserved R&R.

Paul
Thanks Paul, last day tomorrow.......and those sticks will be waiting :thumbs:

Again, what a great community, nice play Paul. Congrats on your retirement, sir.