• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Classic Car enthusiasts?

Looks like we could do a CP HERF-n-Cruise someday. :thumbs:

Might be a little difficult for some of the overseas BOTL's & SOTL's, though.

I'd put a picture of my car here but the goddam photobucket site isn't working. :angry:

See my profile pic for my 1986 Jaguar and my gallery for my 1996.

Whenever photoshitbucket gets their act together, I'll revise this post. :rolleyes:

that is why I uses Flickr.com ! rp

Thanks for that, I was going to ask about another similar site that actually WORKS so i'll have to check it out! :thumbs:

I used to be into older GMs, I had a '63 Impala convertible, a '70 Caddy convertible and a '72 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 limousine years ago but I don't have any photos of them. :( About ten years ago, I got into the "Jaguar" thing and it's been all downhill ever since. :laugh:
Hey Bill.

Interesting fact I read just a couple of days ago. Jaguar is the second most expensive car to maintain. First was the Dodge Viper, then came two Jaguars. I think this was based over a 5 year period.

Um hold on, found the link ---> LINKY

Brian

Here's my baby... not quite a "classic" in the strict sense of the word, but maybe a future classic? :whistling:

Anyway...she's Tropicar...an '07 Chevy HHR LT decked out in Key West themed trim to get me through the Buffalo winters. Took a trophy in her class at last year's GM Powertrain Show at the Buffalo engine plant and last February was voted Featured HHR of the Month on ChevyHHR.net.

Yeah..I know HHR's are just Cobalt wagons, but she's still a lot of fun!

My brother in law truely regrets selling his 190E and buying a BMW 500 Series in the 90s. Nice car!

Certainly is, thanks!

You have to hand it to BMW though, from 1995 - present, they have stayed true to themselves, while Mercedes cheapened themselves with shoddy electronics and poxy cars like the A and B class. Apparently the new S class is back to form, but it may be too little, to late for the Modern Mercedes.