• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cletus calls out the New Pope

cletus

Smokin' Member
050419_pope_benedict_main_hmed_11a.jpg
[/IMG]

cletus said:
050419_pope_benedict_main_hmed_11a.jpg
[/IMG]
[snapback]180898[/snapback]​

just not right...you are not right...gotta love it! eric, why are you the brunt of these photoshop pics?

I'm catholic, and although I'm not some crazed religeous guy, someone is bound to take offense to this.

You are fined 1/2 the smokes in your humi. Please send them to Vatican City :p

It is my understanding that the Pope owns Vatican City and everything in it..... and he can legally travel to Cuba.... So send them to BrownDevil and me instead

BkCloud114 said:
It is my understanding that the Pope owns Vatican City and everything in it..... and he can legally travel to Cuba.... So send them to BrownDevil and me instead
[snapback]180931[/snapback]​

An even better idea :thumbs:

:whistling: :whistling:

You would have to change you name to Eschaw I
[or let 98 other pope's w/ the notion of calling themselves Eschaw 1 - 98 go first]

Man, what we need right now is a good transitional guy. I vote we get another Pope Saint Gregory VII
:thumbs:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
:whistling: :whistling:

You would have to change you name to Eschaw I
[or let 98 other pope's w/ the notion of calling themselves Eschaw 1 - 98 go first]

Man, what we need right now is a good transitional guy. I vote we get another Pope Saint Gregory VII
:thumbs:
[snapback]180999[/snapback]​

At 78 years old, I think this one quailifies as transitional.

Back