• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

climmax beads

Techmaster-1

so how good are these and say if I wanted to build a iglodor would these be a good thing to get? also any good sits to get them from?

i got mine about a month ago, i use 1 pound in my 150qu igloodor and i put a half a pound in 3 film vials (no top) in the bottom of my humidors and they work like a charm... give mike at bargain humidors a call, he will walk you through and questions you have, he is good people!!

part 2 ..... i use the 65% for the igloo and the 70% for the humidors. i have been using the climmax stick in my pocket humidor and the thing works great.

I love my Climmax humidifiers... I use the Respiracion de la Habana 65% RH units. I have 2 units in each of my 115 qt Igloos and they work like a charm! I also have the Premier Humidifier and some Stick humidifiers in my 100 ct Humidor and it's great too!

The Climmax Humidification Media is the BEST I've ever used and swear by them! As mentioned you can get them from www.bargainhumidors.com or go to the man himself.... Bruddah Vern at www.climmax.com

I go straight to my Bruddah Vern.... excellent service and a GREAT guy to deal with! Truly an asset to CPers and to cigars!

Aloha,

Wade

I second what Wade said. Climmax is top notch stuff..heck you don't even have to fol with it but once every long while. Any...my main man Vern, a fellow CPer, is top notch! ;) :thumbs:

I agree with my esteemed brothers. The beads are the way to go!

if ya got time to tinker a bit KLH. For the easiest Climmax is the best.

Wascal said:
if ya got time to tinker a bit KLH. For the easiest Climmax is the best.
Shhhhh! It's killin Vern's business!