• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clive Cussler has passed

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Truly an iconic author, and definitely one of my top three favorites. I've read everything he's ever written. He did some tremendous work with his real life NUMA foundation (including finding the Hunley), as well. I'm not sure exactly how much of his recent works were his words and how much were his co-writers, but I hope that his characters continue to live on. A sad day for the literary world...

A great author, may he rest in peace.

Damn. I need to get some of his books out and read them again.

Excellent author, gave your more than something to think about, sometimes scared the crap out of you with real world possibilities. Need to check out local library looking for my misses. Thanks for the memories Clive.

He was a iconic individual and a great author. I've read a lot of his books but most liked the books when both Dirk Pitt and Al Giordino where field agents, even the McGuverish ones. RIP Clive!

I saw that on Twitter earlier today. I've read SO many of his Dirk Pitt/NUMA novels! Great storyteller.

Fare forth brightly, Clive.

~Boar