• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Closest to Tat 2011 TAA

obmike

The Tatuaje 2011 TAA was one of my favorite cigars this year. For those that try a lot of his stuff, which of his available cigars is the closest?

Thanks

Mike

^^ :laugh: I was thinking the same thing.

I have read that the tat Barclay Rex had a similar profile, but that cigar came and went faster than the TAA's.

I like to try all of Pete's stuff, but can say that I have not had the TAA yet!? So I do not know what to compare it to.

I still have a few Barclay's left and can say I loved the profile of that smoke!

...yes, I'd agree that the closest thing to the Tatuaje 2011 TAA is the Tatuaje 2011 TAA.

If that's what you like....that's what I'd buy...!!

JMHO - B.B.S.

200/box. Bought two boxes back when they came out and would buy more if I could find them.

Someone told me it is basically the brown blend with a broadleaf wrapper. Sounds like the 7th Reserva. 46 ring gauge tho.

Mike

Loved these smokes. Great smoke IMO. Reminded me a lot of the Pork Tenderloin that I fell in love with.
Wish I had bought a box of these TAA instead of the 5er! Not sure what Tat regular release could even come close ?

It appears that I am certainly in the minority of not liking this cigar. It kind of reminded me of a the Tenderloin and Outlaw releases blended together. This is exactly why I don't like these limited releases. When you find something you like, you have to go through all kinda hell to find more.

All of his broadleaf taste the same to me. Tenderloin, Barclay Rex, TAA....all the same profile that gets boring after awhile.

Back