• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clove Cigar

DavidRat

My wife is a Marine reservist and a couple of years back her duty took her to Honduras. While there she bought me a cigar that was infused with cloves. Needless to say I was not looking forward to smoking the cigar, I knew it would burn very hot and taste awful. Well, I finally broke down and smoked it and I was quite surprised by the result. The cigar burned very smoothly and was actually quite mild. The cloves really added to the scent of the burning cigar, but though it lightly flavored the taste it was not overwhelming.

I was wondering if anyone else out there has experienced such a smoke.

When I was younger I used to smoke clove cigarettes once in a while for a change of pace from the marlboro red that I used to smoke. I remember they were interesting and had a pretty nice taste to them

When I was younger I used to smoke clove cigarettes once in a while for a change of pace from the marlboro red that I used to smoke. I remember they were interesting and had a pretty nice taste to them

Back when I thought Swisher Sweets were the height of cigar enjoyment, I would smoke the clove cigarettes from time to time. The taste on the burn wasn't bad and the smoke aroma was like burning incense.

Ya the cigarettes are Djarm blacks. My friend used to smoke them all the time. There would always be a group of women wanting to try some whenever someone smoked one, so they were good in a sense. I kinda got scared since the cig would pop every once in a while when the clove got too hot?

my wife loves cloves a cigar with clove sent she would be a happy woman! lol rp

Some of the regulars will violently toss you out of my local B&M if you light one of those up... :0

Personally - I'm a firm believer that cloves are strictly for the Easter ham. :laugh:

Drew estates ambrosia triple corona is tasty, not over clovie. if thats a word

You married a BAM? Got more guts than I do.

Doc.