• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Club Stogie

Neuromancer

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to post about a competing forum but...

Neuromancer said:
A note from PDS on the Club Stogie website...bad news indeed if they loose everything from the last 2-3 months...

Please Note - Our hosting service had a server go down tonight (9/6/05).
They have tried to restore, but everything they have is freakin ancient!

My most current backups are from mid July 2005.

CLUB STOGIE WILL LIKELY BE DOWN FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS UNTIL I GET THIS MESS SORTED OUT.

My apologies. -pds

BrownDevil said:
atuck said:
I'm just glad it's not CP!
[snapback]222315[/snapback]​

Nah! Rod has his sh*t together :D
[snapback]222318[/snapback]​
His sh*t should include heavy-duty backups...like weekly complete with a daily incremental...fingers crossed that this is so...

What was the name of that company that screwed us that one time? LS something. It wasn't a server crash but I remember losing some data. Wow, that was awhile ago huh? That's what we get for sending dog crap to each other. :D

**** happens... Paul will get it taken care of. Not the first time and not the last time this has happened.

Matt R said:
**** happens... Paul will get it taken care of. Not the first time and not the last time this has happened.
[snapback]222367[/snapback]​
Yeah, but I gotta feeling this time is worse than any other time as he's practically begging for SQL people to get in touch with to help try and fix the corrupted database...I'm more MCSE than MCDBA or I'd be happy to help him...

The positive to not having a more recent backup is that it will wipe out purorat's (intentionally dropped the b) entire existence in that community.

Of course, I can't understand why he is even tolerated there.

slowhand said:
The positive to not having a more recent backup is that it will wipe out purorat's (intentionally dropped the b) entire existence in that community.

Of course, I can't understand why he is even tolerated there.
[snapback]222418[/snapback]​
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ricmac25 said:
What was the name of that company that screwed us that one time? LS something. It wasn't a server crash but I remember losing some data. Wow, that was awhile ago huh? That's what we get for sending dog crap to each other. :D
[snapback]222353[/snapback]​

I think it was L40? But that was some sad crap. Long live the "Dog Rockets" :p

Seamus said:
Damn, I lost my "ISO Guantanamera's" post...
[snapback]222344[/snapback]​

OK, now I'm pissed. Invaluable information like that can never be replaced! :sign:

alexgtp said:
it was that damn monkey that did it!!
[snapback]222421[/snapback]​

The monkey that lives in your closet! :sign:

KayakinBoy said:
alexgtp said:
it was that damn monkey that did it!!
[snapback]222421[/snapback]​

The monkey that lives in your closet! :sign:
[snapback]222465[/snapback]​

Something like this?

family-guy--evil-monkey_large.jpg

Hmmm... looks like it's all back online now. Didn't look real close, but doesn't look like much was lost.